Desktop Thread; old one is dead. I will start with my Windows laptop...

Desktop Thread; old one is dead. I will start with my Windows laptop, normally I post my linux rice so thought I'd add something diffo.

Attached: Untitled video - Made with Clipchamp.webm (1920x1080, 1.83M)

soulless

>he uses desktop
I just boot straight into google chrome and you cant close it

ohhhhh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

jelly

linux fags mad they don't have animated backgrounds kekw

post your desktop mr soulman

Attached: 2022-08-25_18:58.png (1920x1080, 1.19M)

im at home at a good time to post in one of these threads lets goo
fpbp

Attached: desk.png (1920x1080, 471.33K)

I like this

soulless and gay

wow, this is awful

seething windowsnigger. and if youre the guy with the desk above me you have a desk with unironic tranny colours

op here and yes I literally haven't spent any time on it so I agree. Will change somethings later when I can be fucked. But rn this will do.

hahaha nope I am just an observer and commenter of gay desktops and you own one of them ser. A gay little anime girl background isn't really very soulful is it now. The rest of your 'rice' is just basic and boring probably like you.

kekw look at this gay desktop its worse than OPs

>still refuses to post his
>gets mogged by my trips
you are the blackest gorilla nigger i have seen
>ip count did not go up

That's a cool desktop background. Too bad it had to be on such a locked down OS.

there are also interactive and customizable backgrounds - I will post and show you.

refresh page? idk lots of samefaggots on Any Forums nothing new

Attached: Untitled video - Made with Clipchamp (1).webm (1920x1080, 702K)

is that possible in windows 11 only? really stupid that such trivial stuff can't be done in 2022, software tech genuinely plummeted when retarded smart phones hit the market, literally regressed

Attached: Screenshot_20220825_121652.png (1920x1080, 201.79K)

It probably works on Windows 10 too but it's not like that's much better either. Windows has been on a very dark path since 8.