Can't pair bond anymore

Haven't "fallen in love" with a woman since I was like 19, now I'm 25 and I just want women for sex. My last relationship ended because she said I was too "emotionally detached" and "wouldn't open up". Why do women always think you owe them fucking every secret and every repressed thought in your head?

I just don't feel "love" anymore. I think it's a load of horseshit made up so people can sell you houses and diamond rings, and so women can divorce rape you. Give me a piece of ass to fuck every night and I'm happy. I don't relate to grown men who say they need "love and affection" like some kind of child or household pet.

Is it autism? Am I damaged somehow? I'm not suffering in any way, I just feel like that part of my nature has faded, probably for the better, but it's just a social expectation to show affection and nurturing, but I dont have it.

Attached: stperfect1.jpg (768x512, 57.96K)

nah breh thats just part of becoming a man.

>Is it autism?
No.
>Am I damaged somehow?
Yes. Classic behavior to avoid trauma. Like, psychology 101 basic.
>I'm not suffering in any way
I bet you not suffering is the reason why you made a post on /b about it.
>made up
It's a measurable emotion. Its cause is an interplay between (primarily, not only) dopamine, serotonin, and oxytocin, and various norms and behavioral conditioning since we were young.

You shouldn’t be thinking about a serious relationship with a woman until you’re 40. You’ve got plenty of time to sort it.

Isnt then a bit too late? Mid thirties is better I think, for ideal timing.

>emotionally detached
Lol. Typical vulnerable Narcissist

> vulnerable
???

Based. Women can't truly love a man. It all depends on your status, wealth and how much you offer her. They're materialistic as fuck, but oh no, fuck MEN, because all they want is SEX.
Keep slaying pussy and ditching hoes OP.

14 year old hands wrote this. Fucking cringe.

It is autism. What you haven't learned yet (and are too afraid to learn) is that you're never going to achieve a level of intimacy with a significant other high enough to actually open up, as anyone in a relationship would want you to. Because you know you are a disgusting human being and you know no one would love you for being who you are. Your instincts are in the right place.
What you don't get is that you just have to pretend. The one biggest open secret between sociopaths is to use a mammal's instinctive positive response towards physical affection as your greatest tool. Women don't want you to open up and to be vulnerable, unless they plan to hurt you: they want you to touch them gently, comfort them with your warmth and give them kisses and ass slaps. Use this to your advantage.
No one will love you but yourself.

If he says he really doesn't feel love anymore, not even in the slightiest, then it can't be suppressive behaviour.

His first post also includes several indications of either autism or sociopathy, displaying severe lack of empathy, disinhibitment and egocentric traits.

I strongly suggest to seek professional help OP and as soon as you can, Failure to do so might even on short-term lead to either depression, psychosis or psychoticism, depending on how you continue to interact wiht others.

You may consider this a professional advice.

>Because you know you are a disgusting human being and you know no one would love you for being who you are.
Simply for having Autism? How does that follow?

>Is it autism?
Possibly
>Am I damaged somehow?
Definitely, but it happens to everyone

>Because you know you are a disgusting human being
yeah, and? I've tried being mr Lovey-dovey in middle school. It does nothing but get you dumped and cucked. Women are ruthless animals just as much as men are.

its ok man, its alright to be a bit detached, as long as you are fine with being alone. But if you ever actually want to feel the joy of being with another person, that feeling of being accepted and loved by another human being, you really do have to open up.

It's not for everybody, some people prefer to never get that close. But trust me, you really are missing out on something. Give this a go, promise yourself you will actually try to get close to a woman before you turn 27. Thats about the age where you should be starting to get your shit together.

Your desire kind of dulls after awhile of women you subconsciously don't trust enough trying to dig at every little facet, every private moment you have. You get burned out. You probably do feel love it's just harder to do so or recognize when the spark is there. Experience has soured it for you, too.

>I bet you not suffering is the reason why you made a post on /b about it.
I made a post to anonymously ask why I'm not like others. I kind of like it if anything, I haven't been "heartbroken" since I was a teenager and have just grown to realise how dumb it is to let women get to you.

>Women don't want you to open up and to be vulnerable, unless they plan to hurt you
this 100%

>But if you ever actually want to feel the joy of being with another person, that feeling of being accepted and loved by another human being, you really do have to open up.
So they have the chance to PUT. THE. KNIFE. IIIIIIIIN.

that is always the risk my dude. Either literally or metaphorically. But a cowardly life lived without taking that risk? The payoff is worth it my friend.

I have had my heart broken more than once. Every single time it was worth it. The joy stays with you longer than the misery. It really does.

Women have all sorts of wild excuses and insults as to why they just want to be a whore. I wouldnt take any of them with any degree of sincerity. Youre fine.

>Is it autism? Am I damaged somehow?
step 1 is leave Any Forums forever

But that's impossible