Untitled

twitter.com/BrendanEich/status/1562529245779226624

Attached: screen.jpg (757x815, 86.12K)

More like schizosecurity.

faggot completely lost it

he's right

giga based
glow posts from twitter NPCs who think theyre on the "winning team"

It's called virtue signalling. The "social elites" (aka useless people with more followers than other useless people) know on some level that most of what they say is horseshit, they just don't care, or are sociopaths that enjoy it.

Any theory predicated on the assumption that everyone but you is a moron is probably wrong.

>the guy who got fired for being homophobic is now on twitter spouting schizo Any Forums memes
pottery

shills

>the guy who got fired for being sane
ftfy

>ranting about glowie psyops on twitter
>sane
Stay in your containment board

Any Forums knows nothing
You know nothing

i know for a fact that there are more than a dozen high profile UK politicians who have had their email accounts, more than one account in several cases, accessed via simple, first day of hacking, social engineering hacking.

someone give me a TLDR.

tldr the guy who got fired from mozilla has gone insane

If you aren't schizo paranoid and work in security then you're a retard

ywnbaw

You first

your gaslighting doesnt work here, try back on reddit.

Twitter is used to push and amplify propaganda on the general public and doesn't represent real people or their interests.

Things that literally everyone with two braincells to rub together (so NOT these retards: ), has come to realize over the past couple years at a bare minimum.

Infosec needs a few non-schizos to remind the schizos that what they think is a reasonably secure system is too restrictive for other people.

He's right? Twitter is pretty much unprofitable except as a politcal psyop - they have no fucking business model otherwise.

Looking at them I can believe that. Why are boomers allowed near technology?