Which one is worse:

A) Having sex with a 22yo that looks like she's 13
B) Having sex with a 17yo that looks like she's 22

Attached: Shauna Rae.png (920x800, 825.46K)

A

I wouldn't feel bad either way

*because it means you're actually pedophile. I don't care if Greta was 200 years old, she looks like a child and anyone who wants to fk her should be considered a pedo.

Rolled 1 (1d2)

1=a, 2=b

b is worse, if love a

there was this 19y working at the place my mom bought plants back in the day, she looked 12-13 so my mom asked her age. She told me about it and eventually i went with her to check it out (19 myself back then) - she was right, bitch looked like a kid. Was a shitty lowpaying job, so often fantasized about offering her some cash to model nude for me. Never worked up the courage though....

Why did your mom bring you there?
Did your mom want you to date that girl just because she was the same age as you?

no she didnt ask me to come, she just thought it was interesting that she looked that young. so i decided to go and check it out one time i knew she was going to that place.

Having sex with a 13 year old who looks like the are 13 years old is worst. In my defense though the government framed me.

it's not about the looks retard, it's about their mental capacity to make the decision

None of that sounds weird to you?

not really

C) Being OP & this thread

Are you confused? Does hard questions always make you like this?

No, no, he's got a point

Depends on who's better at it.

A. cause she has a physical condition, it's like take advantage to someone with low self esteem, the type of girl who just want someone who see her as a human being but only get attention from repulsive fucks that only wants bang and dump her.

Good take, I like that view.

But you aren't taking advantage of a child, it's a grown woman. Maybe you are attracted to her by her personality and not for the sole purpose of her looking like a child?
Having sex with a underage girl that looks like 22 you are using her innocence against her.

A, because she still would look like what I want and that's enough for me.

Added bonus for not going to jail, and also she'll probably look younger than her real age all through the rest of her life too (assuming we last in a relationship).

Shouldn't option b) be having sex with a 13yo who looks 22? Or are you so American that saying such a thing would make you think the FBI would van you?