What are some low stress no experience jobs I can do for around a year

what are some low stress no experience jobs I can do for around a year
no fast food, their machinery is always shit

Attached: 5b93054c751e32d77a46d2f0e6274079.jpg (589x530, 43.78K)

Factory work

Sucking dick

Fast food

Hardware store like Home depo or Lowes. As chill as it gets.

painting & putting up wallpaper

Robbing old women

Work at goodwill, easiest job i ever had and basically endless free clothes and shit

/thread

Same, I want to work and move out for just a year to just get out of here, to be free

If you think fast food is low stress it means you've never worked in fast food.

yeah I misworded the post a bit
I used to work at wendy's, but only lasted 2 months due to the combination of shit management+terrible equipment+dealing with assholes while managers yell at you to go faster
fuck fastfood, I hope it gets automated soon

I would say night janitor/caretaker. It's lonely but you get lots of free time plus there is usually very little work, but it also kills your social life if you have one and you sleep circle.

Or fucking old women if you're good looking

Probably some work from home, but I don't know, have not worked from home myself.

ayo thats lupin the first! good shit

Fuck, you have to be good looking?
>when does it end?
>I'ma rob that bitch

Seasonal farm worker. most farmers are chill and will share a beer after the job

Attached: 1657168818289.jpg (528x408, 47.9K)

plenty of job agencies that will get you hired as a porter. Easy af job. Walk around picking trash, cleaning pool, etc.

Overnight security. They'll pay you to literally just sit there. Enroll in some online classes and get paid to study

Cart pusher apply at a big store real easy
Laundry attendant at hotel
Data entry

Childcare

I've had one of my mom's friends straight up tell me I should sell sex Infront of my mom was weird and no I didn't fuck her