If the Jew did not exist, the anti-Semite would invent him

>If the Jew did not exist, the anti-Semite would invent him.

Attached: 1640294771636.jpg (300x280, 34.72K)

>If the Jew did not exist, the 14 year old newfag larper would invent him.

Nice try, Goldstein.

Sick of you sheenies.

Attached: 44ADB952-245A-4DDA-A06C-1452C8B3B4D7.jpg (1125x1066, 210.46K)

My friend sent me this

Attached: 20220728_215758.jpg (960x1899, 193.71K)

Fucking, retards. Humans, are human. Treat each other with respect. If you can't manage that much, we'll put you in progress camps. Understand. Progression is inevitable. Hug your crosses, suck off your Jesus, and your Allah. You, and your religion, will die.

is this a mislabeled picture of hilter getting booted into an oven?

Hitler was too much of a pussy to ever face the ovens.

Passed out like a bitch.

Pussed out* like the bitch he was. What a fucking faggot. Couldn't even fight.

Gay.

Semites extend beyond Jews, OP. They would still exist even if Jews did not.

A strange me fallacy.

No arguments? Guess I'm right. Only weaklings wish for fascism. Too pathetic to stand up for yourselves. You wait for a dictator to instruct you. You find purpose in your communal weakness.

You're going to die.

Trust me.

: )

Eventually. Hatred for fascism, and religion, never will. Not until retards stop worshipping their imaginary friends. It's only a matter of time :)

If I had to put money on it. You'll die first.

: )

newsflash: everyone dies.

100% of people that have consumed H20 have died.

That's how smart that person is. Don't waste your words on 'em.

Fourwinds10.com has banned books for containing khazarian/Zionist history on how "Jews" even became into existence and their current influence in today's politics and world events. Yes, even the protocols of the learned elders of Zion is there to know and be aware of. I'm praying there's no global catastrophes past what everyone's already had to endure.its a shitty time to be alive rn

And? I find it hilarious that every fascist cunt cries about "the jews". Are you jealous? Are they better than you? If they're running everything in the world, then fall the fuck in line to the obviously superior race? Weakling.

If the kike did not exist, mankind would be among the stars where we belong.