What are the pros and cons of a country having legalized boy-fucking?

What are the pros and cons of a country having legalized boy-fucking?

Attached: 1627526852588.png (760x890, 1.23M)

Pros: it's morally and legally acceptable to fuck boys

Cons: those boys grow up and become insufferable fucking faggots

Those boys will have massive trauma and issues that will lead to their eventual suicide.

It would not become morally acceptable just because it is legal though... the pros.... idk.. the cons however is most likely that poor boys will be getting plowed more than rich boys, this will also create a disparity among racial statistics. Maybe pedophilia will eventually be "racist" too? Idk m8

Pros: You get to fuck boys
Cons: You get niggers from other countries trying to take advantage of you boys?

>poor boys will be getting plowed more than rich boys,
hot

Pros: You get to fuck a boy
Cons: when you were a boy everyone got to fuck you.

But considering how much I got fucked when I was a shota that cons really aren't that bad as long as the people fucking you actually try to give you pleasure too and not just use you for their own pleasure.

Oh that's true, I guess we'd attract boyfuckers from other countries. As long as we also import boypussy from other countries we should be okay.

That never started out as being illegal.

Cons: Pedophilia is morally wrong
Pros: can't really think of one. I suppose its more freedom. But i suppose that proves more freedom isn't always a good thing.

I'm not even talking about pedophilia. Don't you think 18 year old boys are plenty young? I can't even believe it's legal to fuck them. 18 is very young

Pros: God will destroy all of you perverts.

Cons: The groomed boys will suffer.

Its just how it will be. When you go tobstrip clubs what kind of girls are dancing? Usually poor, but they are of age to decide for themselves, unlike boys unless they also lowered age of Majority.

eh, if someone can serve in the military they should be able to be fucked. If you can consent to die for your country you can consent to a dicking. I really don't think 18 year olds are that immature. Then again i'm not too much older than 18 so i might change my mind with age.

>God will destroy all of you perverts.
When? He's been letting these perversions go on for some time and AIDS isn't killing the perverts fast enough. In fact now there are treatments for AIDS

What age you'd pick, Any Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-06-17-10-47-57-14_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg (1205x347, 222.11K)

I won't lie, this picture is visually appealing. Kinda make me want to be there in an ancient greek patio with small waterfalls and myrtle bushes around, enjoy rose wine and peaches, while groping cute 13 year old femboy's balls, and he's also has to be all covered in olive oil.

>Pros: God will destroy all of you perverts.

Then why hasn't he. Seriously, theists have been screaming about god killing everyone in retribution since forever. Apparently god once destroyed two who cities with fire an brimstone long long long long long ago but ever since has been resting or something.

Why would anyone want to worship such a weak and impotent god who apparently condemns everyone's actions but refuses to show his face. Religion is nothing but revenge fantasy. God is on my side and not on your side and even if you do bad things to me that for some weird reason my god refuses to do anything to stop my god will still rise up and strike you down.

Well... ...we're all waiting.

I hate pedos as much as the next guy but thinking god will magically make them all disappear is absolutely idiotic. Stop fucking living in a fantasy world clinging to make believe. If you want change in the world then be a man and forge that change. Otherwise shut the fuck up with this "god will punish the evil doers any day now just you wait.... any day now." Fuck I hate weak assed theists and their daddy issues.

Pros: none
Cons: your society devolves into the most evil people to ever walk the earth, Sodom 2.0, fag society, everyone in your society who dies a fag without repenting earns a one way ticket to eternity in hell, have fun being burnt to a crisp and having your skin replaced with new skin so when your pain receptors burn up they get renewed

I don't even know why you'd entertain this notion you pederast

I didn't plan on questioning God today but now that you mention it he does seem awfully vindictive for a supreme being. And I didn't mean for the thread to be about pedophilia but rather about the political implications of living in a country where gay sex is legal. Next time I should frame the thread differently

>Sodom 2.0, fag society, everyone in your society who dies a fag without repenting earns a one way ticket to eternity in hell,
I disagree. There are plenty of gay people who never did anything wrong. Consenting adults and all that. Does your version of god throw people away merely because he doesn't respect their preferences?

Witnessed!!!

less female rape?