How do you find the motivation to code everyday?

how do you find the motivation to code everyday?

Attached: motivation-image.jpg (1024x585, 156.42K)

I don't.
They've been paying me thousands every month to do fuck all.

drugs and the fear of being poor/homeless if I don't

I just like programming.

Do you want answers from people who already have a job (then the answer is simple, money lole) or from NEETs?

By getting an actual job, doing real actual work. Typing javascript into a computer is not work.

Companies need websites.
They can make websites by typing javascript into a computer.
Companies pay for it.
How is it not a job?

You need to find fear. For me its the fear of being spending the rest of my life working a dead end job for the rest of my life

This. if you dont like coding why are you in this industry?

>how do you find the motivation to code everyday?
My name is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do... I just fucking hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently programming. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will push as many commits as I can. It's time for me to commit. And it's time for me to program. My programming genocide crusade begins here."

I said it wasn't work. Because it isn't. The buildings I help build will stand long after I'm dead. Who will care about your javascript 6 months from now. What have you contributed to the world? Meaningless ephemeral bits in a computer.

Life sucks too much when im not programming.

Attached: 1649877713059.png (714x575, 76.6K)

coding is not my goal. my goal is to create a piece of software and coding is the means by which I do it.
I do hone my coding skills while I do it but I don't just aimlessly code for the sake of it.

>I said it wasn't work. Because it isn't. The buildings I help build will stand long after I'm dead. Who will care about your javascript 6 months from now. What have you contributed to the world? Meaningless ephemeral bits in a computer.
it's work, sweaty. the meaning of a word doesn't bend to your inflated ego.

Attached: wojak-soy-boy-angry-buck-teeth.jpg (1024x1024, 71.02K)

Attached: 1615427447656.jpg (1000x1000, 48.5K)

btw modern buildings wouldn't even be possible without structural analysis and simulation software.

Attached: Burj_Khalifa.jpg (1988x2990, 599.77K)

>I BUILD THINGS WITH MY HAND. RESPECT ME.

Attached: pALQufe5_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27.76K)

modern buildings aren't designed to last

Find motivation? You mean a reason to do it? You should already have that.
What you really need is some self-discipline

Yes, everyone will remember "user - helped to build a building somewhere"

This.