Well it happened again. Except this time it wasnt just my neighbor catching me in the yard...

Well it happened again. Except this time it wasnt just my neighbor catching me in the yard. It was on full hidden hd camera in the living room. No lying my way out of it this time. Whole family saw it. Im fucked. An hero is probably option at this point.

Attached: 1657826723408.png (655x599, 269.3K)

Wat.

I dont want to talk about it. Stop.

Fine ill talk. I have a noose around my neck and 500 sleeping pills ready to pop. I really made a mess this time...

Then fucking die and stop posting trash or maybe fucking elaborate.

The details dont matter is what im saying. Just know its fucking over for me. Youll be fine.

why is this pepe naked

Attached: nc8ch.jpg (1346x1032, 448.97K)

Then why bother posting anything? Your pathetic cry for attention does nothing besides out you as deserving of death.

Explain everything user people can't help if you don't explain

Attached: angry_pepe.jpg (900x900, 23.6K)

Why do you think I have pills and stuff? I know this already.

Samefrogging

Ummm just because i was in the bath

I dont know that guy at all. I wouldnt pay attention to it. Has nothing to do with me I promise.

Attached: paynoattention.jpg (500x333, 105.29K)

Attached: 1656110867854.jpg (482x625, 353.33K)

at least someone's trying to do something original.
i liked the new shirt / stole my shirt frog pair too.
good for you, OP, your work here is appreciated

Kek

I love you fren ill think of lots more to come

>Op got caught fucking the dog

peoplewho dont say much have nothing totalk about- they try to spread drama over nothing , ignore the worthleess freak and enjoy life - sesne they cant tell you , its because its fake , they are so worthless that cant even comeup with a good story worth reading , OP drink draino and eat lots of salts, die a fast death so we dont have to breath your stinch no more

OP is based. Foiled his plans. Feels bad man.