What's your experiences with messing around with your friends wife/gf/side chick?

What's your experiences with messing around with your friends wife/gf/side chick?

Attached: 20C5BE1A-6B63-43BA-BB95-F374F1B0D868.jpg (525x716, 85.18K)

Once fucked my best female friend who was dating my male friend at the time. Turned her into a fuckslut for a year.

Also cucked my coworker with another coworker. She had been giving me vibes so I asked what was going on between em as bro code and he was like “we’re dating…but you’re free to try to go for her” in a somewhat salty way. I fucked her two days later, she told me they had only held hands on a date and hadn’t kissed yet lol. I told her to keep dating him while I fucked her for a summer, great slut hope she is well

Attached: Video.webm (270x480, 1.95M)

>be me
>friend hosts party
>everyones having a good time
>friend starts arguing with wife awhile
>ends
>minutes go by everythings cools down
>people out back so i go out front to my car to enjoy a smoke
>friends wifes out smoking too
>she nods and heads over to me
>umm.okay
>starts making out with me and grabs my cock
>hear people moving about so we stop
>later the party gets more rowdy and friend and wife starts arguing again
>she wants to leave and go to my place
>uhh.okay
>friend doesn't care/too drunk/or trusts me
>we drive around town downing beers
>get to my place and we're making out heavily
>we're both feeling up each other on the couch
>then suddenly moral compass gets in
>i want to do it but think of friend
>imsorryicant
>comeonanonputitinmymouth
>shake my head no at her and go to my room

Probably did the right thing. I'm proud o you. And hey, at least you got a grope out of it and made out with her

My ex girlfriend dated my friend before me. She convinced me that he was talking shit about me behind my back constantly. We started hooking up and dumped him. It destroyed the friendship. I dated her for about a year until she started cheating on me. Turns out she made the whole thing up and my friend wasn't talking shit. She was just a crazy whore.

My friend and I made up and are good friends again.

Bros before hoes.

Attached: 20451.jpg (720x1280, 122.62K)

I feel real bad about it though. I dont know why it happened in the first place. Friend that hosted confronted me about it at another party and had our friends calm us down and we're cool now but i feel like he's been trying or has successfully got revenge on me with my current girl

I thought they were in an open relationship, she told me after the fact they weren't. He found out and now all my friends have disowned me and she gets to carry on her life like nothing happened.

It's not worth it

My best friend from uni. I was his best man.

I had a fling with his wife before they dated. It was our secret. She wanted to date me really bad....I showed little interest. Then she went for my friend. Since we don't live close anymore, we don't see each other. But when we do and we're alone, we sometimes chat about it..

Always a hard lesson. Glad you made up with your friend user.

Friend had a side piece that reached out on snapchat once and was flirting hard with me. I figure he was already cheating so he shouldn't care if I fucked her

Thanks bud. We are both married now to decent girls.

That's a shitty situation user. But you should of possibly thought about talking to your friend before making your move.

Did you happen to discuss it with your friend afterwards?

He had already discussed his multiple "conquest" with me prior. So to me he wasn't one to cheat on his wife. Turns out he was, and I think she used me to get revenge on him.

Not him but apparently she's made it her goal to fuck our whole friend group

disgusting

Green text?

Yeah, pretty disgusted with myself as well.

Idk her being such a slut kinda made it hotter

>be me in hs
>new friend and I have been hanging out for a couple weekends
>he has gf
>him, his gf, and two of his friends I’ve never met come over to my house while my parents are gone
>we’re all drinking
>my friend has to go home to pick something up
>his gf wants to stay
>she stays and he leaves
>the two friends immediately start hitting on her
>she goes along with it
>they’re touching her thigh and she’s laughing
>she hasn’t even been drinking
>I’m like wtf
>moral dilemma
>text my friend about it
>tell him I know that he’s really good friends with these guys and I barely met him, but I felt he should know
>imabouttobekickedoutofthefriendgroup
>he doesn’t respond
>comes back, picks up gf
>other guys leave
>he calls me the next day and told me he broke up with her and she had come clean she had fucked one of the guys before
>he stops hanging out with those guys
>this is how we became best friends and are like brothers now

Let the larping commence...

Attached: NewerestHomestar.png (522x1053, 43.24K)

It happens user. We must do better.

It always does ha

Moral trophy granted

>"Date" girl when I was 13 and she was 12
>First girl I ever seen complete naked, fingered and went down on
>Stop talking to her after I go to highschool
>Join multiple bands and what not in highschool because I was one of the only drummers in the school
>Finally find one band that I really click with
>Singer is dating my ex
>He doesn't know and I don't really care because it was just a fling from elementary school
>She keeps flirting with me behind his back
>Flashes me ass, pussy and tits any chance she gets
>Kisses me from time to time
>One day it's just me and her in his basement as everyone else is out smoking or getting stoned
>She asks me if I got better at eating girls out because she still hasn't had a guy make her cum
>Really want to fuck her right than and there but tell her that I won't turn my back on my singer
>She tells me she has been planning on dumping him anyway
>We dip and go back to my place
>End up fucking her a few times
>She never ended up breaking up with our singer so I ended up hooking up with one of her best friends for a while
>She ends up getting pregnant a few months later by another guy she was cheating on him with
>Dude gets super depressed and quits the band
>Never found out that I fucked his girlfriend as well
>Also ended up fucking my ex while she was like 7 months along
>10 years later she has 4 kids now and still hits me up from time to time but I couldn't be bothered to fuck her