Help me

Help me

Attached: adsew.jpg (1979x1604, 1.22M)

Your bf is at work, and its a like 10min walk over. I'll come take care of you for a day J

Two advil every 6-8 hours and a lot of water and rest. You'll be fine.

What are you gonna name it?

Pregnancy, Aids, or Chinkiepox?

It's the coof, I caught it from somebody at work

Did you see how tan the pres looked after his 5 day? sunlight and rest.

Ben Carson said hydrate and rest.

lmao, there are still people who worry about this nothingburger?
unless you're seriously sick and/or old, you'll be completely fine.

no he didn't he said water and exercise

CONGRATS youre pregnant

nigger father?

Cold compress, ibuprofen, fluids, and bed rest. also elevate your head more than usual. try not to get pneumonia or you will die.

Are ya vaxed w/ mrna?

If so, you should be fine, willbe a bad cold

I tested positive on Monday OP. First symptoms on Sunday. Still sick now but Monday was the worst day. Fever, chills, sweats. Sore throat. cough. Headache. The fever and sweats have gone but I still have the rest of the symptoms. Oh and body aches and pains. It;s the worst illness I can remember since being a kid. I'm 36 now. Didn't take the vaccine. Producing greeny/yellow phlegm too so worried I have a bacterial infection also. Fucking shit week.

this a lit candle will move air dry the room and kill airbornes

A 16 year old girl died in my town. She was vaccinated too. Sure you'll more than likely be fine but it's not a lottery you really want to enter IMO

>Producing greeny/yellow phlegm too so worried I have a bacterial infection also.
You don't have to worry anymore user, you're having a bacterial infection also. Fact

Attached: CheckEngine.jpg (459x572, 21.27K)

Yeah, total nothingburger. I only got like 3 days of uncontrollable 40C° fever, and my wife easily survived after being in the hospital for two weeks, and now the both of us can do almost 50% the amount of physical we used to. Also that covid-induced heart inflammation only reduces my projected lifespan by around 5 years?
What was the deal, total hysteria.

You got a cold. Take a few days off, drink tea and eat hot soup. It will pass.

Attached: Quercetin.jpg (792x1500, 122.55K)

If you and your whore wife got all this with the current weakass variant, then humanity is probably better off without you two.