ATTENTION

WHERE TF ARE ALL THE RIDIN WITH BIDEN THREADS NOW? If you voted for this absolute demented fuck and his criminal friends and family then you owe all of us a fucking apology.
Lets go. This is not bait. Im dead fucking serious. We need an IQ test for voting.

Attached: 490aefa3c94648e9839dd21cd4828f20.jpg (2560x1440, 1.18M)

>criminal friends and family
>forgets about me

Attached: trumplaugh.jpg (276x183, 4.74K)

idk trump signed that bill that gave a shit ton of tax breaks to all those millionaires and higher tax brackets. also corporations. that was maybe 4 -5 years ago. i remember at the time thinking this is atrocious. feel like these are reverberations of that

that same bill raise taxes on the middle class in 2020... they seem to forget that part.. weird right?

Attached: Ella Fannnning.jpg (394x209, 37.78K)

Just another day for the republican shill.

Biden is an American hero and will go down in history not for anything he did in office but for removing a domestic terrorist from the office of president - and that's enough. God Bless Joe Biden and God Bless America.

Attached: USCapitol_Extremism_HP.jpg (1600x900, 224.8K)

i legit have a screenshot that i took from back then when i read what the bill was going to do lel i was going to send it to a friend who was a mega trump head but decided not to bc he was/is just retarded. haven't seen the kid in a few years now, not missing much

this tbh. no matter what you say about biden he didn't fucking call up election officials like the mob and try pressuring them saying something bad will happen if you don't say i won

Pretty sure most of those COPE SEETHE threads were just rage bait

trumptards are still so pissed and obsessed it's hard not to shit on them

this is 100% truth....

Democrats should not be allowed to vote..
they simply listen to nice words and then vote with ZERO competence or understanding of how any of government functions.....

zero.....

So biden dindu nuffin to the economy and trump is still to blame for nogs rioting

>mah tax cuts for the 1%, every fucking single time

stfu republican traitor

a man who has filed for over 10 bankruptcies ran the country for 4 years.

Truth.

Attached: 165808546622426.jpg (700x720, 113.89K)

Attached: backtopol.jpg (292x173, 9.13K)

Worth every penny™ Love me some democracy!

Attached: 670rpq.jpg (750x500, 152.81K)

I'm sorry for doing the right thing, my bad.

On 29 may 2020 leftists tried to breach the white house and set fire to a church + guard post outside, 150 officers was harmed as barricades were torn down. Trump was forced into an emergency bunker and media mocked him for it, that was all the media coverage it got.

Attached: hmm.png (1288x1288, 1.34M)

Sure, thanks for the update Ivan.

LOL I love how you cucks claim that Biden is the one with dementia and a criminal family.
Way to flip the script guys.
10/10