Recession? Cmon man, It could be worse. Think about it this way: We could have been subjected to mean tweets right now

Recession? Cmon man, It could be worse. Think about it this way: We could have been subjected to mean tweets right now.

Attached: download (22).jpg (630x420, 54.14K)

You really think the economy would be better under trump?

Remember?
The adults are back in the room?
The actual point is, things are much much worse since Biden took office. Would they have been better under trump? Now we’ll never know. But the dems pushed this guy through. And said things would improve. Things have definitely not improved. In any measure.
I’d just like to say, 14% of Obama voters voted for trump. I was one of them. Say what you will, it’s about disgust for the establishment. And the left needs to wake up an realize their vote blue no matter who is a cult. Magatardation q bs is a cult too. But the left has all the power and is therefore scarier and more tyrannical.

Attached: D7A4CC9E-003B-46E9-91FC-7FC5A7D84872.jpg (1024x904, 136.01K)

Remember how democrats were widely in favor of harsh lockdowns and republicans weren't? Remember how Biden tried to push a vaccine mandate during a time of worker/supply shortages and this cost us jobs?
Fuck yea, the economy would have been doing better under Trump.

The Wikipedia article on Recession has been changed 32 times in the past week lololol

rkelly stole the president's pee slave with his bbc talent

Attached: Will_You_Shut_Up_Man_Meme_Banner.jpg (800x450, 49.43K)

So many fucking lies in this post you can't even count them all

No your not, no you didn't, whatever kid, I can't wait for school to start again

Trumpy inherited a great economy and it went to shit. The fallout from his mess is why we're in the shitty situation we are in. Biden has been a weak leader who couldn't fix it, and couldn't unite congress to fix it.

But yes, it would be much worse under Trump

America is handling it better than other countries right now. I'd vote for him again.

Under Trump we had Mean tweets and a recession.

Attached: 1659024361062413.jpg (750x796, 146.47K)

Posting titties because OP isn't gonna see any in the immediate future

Attached: 1658768942858000.jpg (581x878, 47.42K)

Name one lie in anons post you DNC NPC shill.

Imagine thinking that "Mean tweets" is why the country, minus his dick sucking cult, was so desperate to get rid of him they voted in this fucking relic.

I know you Trumptards don't understand this, but people who voted for Biden aren't part of a Biden cult, not under the impression he can do no wrong, not desperate to defend him

But we are all entirely aware that Trump was worse and would have been a fucking nightmare right now. Recession would be the least of our current problems

7 more years. Cope more

It's true, Trump was removed for being a shitty human being. God Bless Joe Biden, 46th President of the United States. Bringer of sanity back to the office of president after the Trump's Domestic Terrorist attack on our capital.

Attached: 220105-capitol-riot-se-348p-9d96d2.jpg (2500x1667, 1.4M)

All of the US leadership the last decade has been a dumpster fire tbh

Biden is a empty headed pylon that's barely aware of his own existence, and Trump was a profoundly incompetent man-child that is the most pathetic human I've ever observed living

The country is fucked because most of the leadership is at least as fucking stupid as the citizens

Six more years, faggot.

Fuck off Trumpie
If you're so obsessed with mean tweets go back to Truth Social

Attached: 1620088450066.jpg (1024x918, 90.15K)

I dont think. I was alive 3 years ago. Maybe you were under a rock?

Trump lost. Your vote didn't even matter. You are unrepresented because you are a retard, and your retard god is gone now. Get over it.

Lmgdao. The "left" can't even pass a bill without the right oking it and the SCOTUS is stripping all of the lefts accomplishments. Sure thing bud

Topkek. These discount Orwellians are fucked starting November.

Its faggots like you who will have the hardest time on Jan 20th 2025.

regularly vote dem, I sure fucking hope not. sort of sucks though because you actually just punt the advantage of incumbency in elections by stepping down. maybe we'll get lucky and he'll lick another doorknob or choke on an ice cream cone.

Just like last election amirite? As I said just said a moment ago: you are a retard.

Good luck. Screen this.

>mean tweets

Attached: 1655493750222.jpg (1416x1417, 139.22K)