Why is the RNC paying Trump's legal expenses, including those for his businesses?

why is the RNC paying Trump's legal expenses, including those for his businesses?

Attached: phx1fibbhzj51.jpg (520x800, 52.66K)

to make jewish people create posts on Any Forums

Its a tax write off. Duh!

Are they?

kek, they threatened to stop funding if he announces for 2024 before the midterms

because they’re idiots

you don't read much, do you?

Why is the DNC paying money to promote pro Trump candidates in states across the nation?

Why are democrats openly lying about video taped verifiable fraud in the 2020 election

Why did democrats lie about January 6th and are holding a sham of a trial where dissenting opinion isn’t even aloud to be present let alone speak.

Why did democrats lie about Russian interference in the 2016 election and still have zero evidence of such occurring

you wouldn't think a "billionaire" would need help

>Why is the DNC paying money to promote pro Trump candidates in states across the nation?

>doesn't understand the difference between campaign funds and personal legal expenses

Are you fucking retarded. I put DNC in the first sentence you greentexted you fucking Jewish ash pile.

Attached: 1605200862667.jpg (363x380, 54.83K)

I’m definitely a winner.
Masters degree and make 6 figures and i’m 27.

And i’m white so you know I earned it and worked my way to it instead of being a diversity hire.

Get fucked ash pile

Attached: 1654531290309.jpg (720x431, 20.01K)

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

They know hes 100% going to be potus again. Why wouldnt they? Think.

>Why are democrats openly lying about video taped verifiable fraud in the 2020 election
Proof?

Those who brag about being winners are inevitably amongst life's losers

Attached: ugepm6icx9421.jpg (600x600, 59.37K)

Wasn't there some fat orange retard always going on about being a winner? Forgot his name, but I think he ended up a loser

Wow, horse paste really rotted this one's brain. Doesn't even live in reality anymore

title of actual book:
"I Am The Winner: A Presidential Autobiography of Donald J. Trump: Paulson, Knox"

Why does Donald think that he looks good colored orange? Why does Donald think that his hair looks good? Why did Fred hate Donald? It's all a mystery.

Attached: big poppa fred.jpg (312x317, 21.16K)

You take seriously anything said by a proven liar?

"autobiography" by Knox Paulson not Trump

no, I thought it was humorous
follow the thread