Ausfags i am in need of your help

ausfags i am in need of your help
i'm coming to sydney for 2 weeks in november,how much money do i need to enjoy myself comfortably?

the plan is to do a bit of touristy stuff and whatever you guys do for fun

and before anyone says fuck off we're full fuck you i'm only there for 2 weeks

Attached: download (1).png (318x159, 2.87K)

Depends are you a poorfag and what your idea of fun is. Also fuck off we're full

Probably need about $20,000 USD minimum for two weeks in Sydney.

uhh kinda a poorfag yeah, foodwise i'm probably eating out once or twice a day,planning to get stuff from woolies

fr fr no cap on god

Guessing you must be a Kiwi then?

mayhaps

If you're planning on eating out twice a day that's about $50 a day on food alone. Accomodation will be your highest expense, but everything is expensive.

bro whaaaaaaaaaat $25 for a single meal?

A copious amount of establishments that cater to homosexuals in Australia, you should have a banging good time. Best part they pay you!

sadly i am not a faggot

Yep. Pack of smokes is $30 for the cheapest. Also being in Sydney is a lot like being in Bejing there are mostly Chinese there.

Prices are pretty similar to across the ditch

sydney was a mistake

Darling Harbour is fucked

Yuck

Ardern just banned ciggies in land of long white cloud

Sydney is fucking expensive, it's also full of gooks and wogs.

racist

Yeah I am, do something about it faggot.

who hurt u

It's Australia what the fuck do you expect.

i'm black why do you folks keep calling me a nigger

Whenever you travel to another city, have your travel, accommodation etc. paid for well before you leave. meals, depending on the quality, hotel breakfast buffets can be worth the money because you can fill up then do a light lunch.
Dinner, if you don't know anyone in the city check google for places to eat either near your hotel or where you'll be spending time. google will tell you review scores, then look at menus. Importantly you can do this before arriving, just find a few well reviewed places in your price range.
Save as much money as you can reasonably afford to and budget for some activities within that price range

give us some examples of types of foods you like and we can recommend some restaurants.

you can do some cheaper shit like catching the ferry to manly, catch a train to the blue mountains and go for hike, bondi to bronte coastal walk (all shit i've never bothered to do)

airbnbs seem pretty pricey, did a bit of searching and most of them are 130-150/night

literally no food preference

Brother all you need to do in Sydney is the Powerhouse museum, Australian museum (the skeleton bot on skeleton horse is an ancient Any Forums meme, pic related) and maybe the harbour bridge climb. Everything else there is just something you can do in any other large global city.
You want to do something different, hit up Tasmania. It’s the last place in Aus that hasn’t been overrun with chinks, pajeets, lebs, muzzies, islanders and niggers (we have these things but not in the swarming hordes that have utterly destroyed the Australian character on the mainland).

Fuckin forgot pic

Attached: 54406BAA-754C-4726-BE13-979316A14F80.jpg (776x892, 581.12K)