Is there a real difference between indica and sativa or is it just bullshit marketing to trick stoners into thinking...

Is there a real difference between indica and sativa or is it just bullshit marketing to trick stoners into thinking they're smoking a different "strain" everytime? I sure as fuck can't tell the difference if there is one.

Attached: cannabis-sativa-indica-hybrid-header.jpg (1000x630, 69.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bedrocan.com/international-research-shows-no-genetic-distinction-between-sativa-and-indica-cannabis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think there's a difference but it's pretty negligible in my opinion. How I feel when I'm stoned seems to be significantly more deoendant on location than strain or whatever.

Attached: 20220701_181141.jpg (1209x1612, 1.17M)

Indica makes you mellow and lazy
Sativa is a head high.. more energetic “trippin” kinda buzz

This has been the case long before weed was legal

I prefer sativa.

This mon

Coming from someone who grows, the shades of the leaf aren't strict indicators

The majority are hybrids so kind of.

Strains need to have a pretty high majority of one or the other to experience a noticeable difference.

As far as I can tell one acts a bit like a downer, while the other an upper.

there is but most of the time you are geting some hybrid shit, tha shit about it begin hallucinogenic is stoner BS thoug

>Sativa is a head high.. more energetic “trippin” kinda buzz
What does this even mean though? I have never felt "energetic" after smoking weed, whether it's sativa or hybrid

It’s always affected me the same either way.

Most strains nowadays are hybrids that are only slightly more indica or sativa based, your high is going to be more dependent on the terpenes

Attached: 1627165196029.png (663x485, 175.41K)

This obviously. One is a mind stimulant, and one is retarded opium.

Is this the case even when strains are labeled as indica or sativa at the weed dispensary?

They're both the same shit faggot. Weed is not a stimulant under any circumstance.

THC is THC. Most weed marketed as one or the other made no difference.
bedrocan.com/international-research-shows-no-genetic-distinction-between-sativa-and-indica-cannabis/

Difference in strains for me have always been about flavor and smell. They all make me feel the same

If you're shopping at a dispensary they should have the ratios listed. I recommend chatting up the workers there (if the vibe is decent) and get some recommendations if you're unsure about anything

Makes no difference. Most weed is labeled according to a studies.

Not sure how other states do it but in NJ they tell you whether its sativa, indica or both. That said i cant tell any difference and ive tried all three.

No, sativa definitely speeds up your thoughts, and indica slows them down. Half of you are fucking retarded faggots, apparently.

You're the retarded faggot here. It's the same shit whether you want to admit it or not.

No matter what I smoke, I get fast thoughts for like 10 minutes and then my brain slows down. Weed is weed.

Body load is definitely an indica thing. Everyone knows this. And how Sativa gives you mind race? That would never occur with indica. You are a faggot, a poser, and probably very dumb.