Tell me what to do

i gave myself a week where i can do whatever i want, as insane as possible, as long as it made me feel good. i have three days left and im not completely satisfied with the ideas i got so far, what should i do Any Forums?

Attached: IMG_4985.png.jpg (828x827, 357.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EPw0jtbx6OM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Play Genshin Impact

Attached: A630A11F-0841-4C7D-BBD8-A9546C932353.gif (598x640, 1.89M)

binge watch all 8 seasons of game of thrones

verification not required

go grab a little girl

Take out your left eye

Amphetamines and fap. You're welcome

World of Warcraft

Happiness takes months to cultivate, not days.

Start working out, sign up for martial arts classes, or learn and instrument.

The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. Get started tomorrow.

are you gay?

Show you're feets plz, soles plz

youtube.com/watch?v=EPw0jtbx6OM

Attached: Screenshot_20220728-060605_Gallery.jpg (1079x1144, 586.25K)

solid advice, thanks. ill try to do that when the week is over, just want to try some dopamine frying hedonism right now

You have nice feets, they look smelly and delicius, you can make some moneyout of them

you may be joking but you got my attention, how could i make money off my feet

Meditate about the fact that you needed to give yourself one week to do "crazy things" til you realizes that you're feeling bad because you've been restraining yourself from doing the things you wanna do for some kind of reason?

fuck your sisters bf, he clearly wants you to

send him that feet pic, no context. bet

cute feet go a long way for easy money
Reyna would know

Easy, selling pictures off them, belive me alot of foot fetish guys look for amateur feets, how can i explain... Amateur pictures of feets looks more "real" than models feets in those foot fetish sites... Yes there are a lot of people selling pictures of their feets, but a lot of them go more comercial, like doing pedicire of them to make it look nice, but the real deal is feets that looks natural, thats what foot fethis people like, becuz is not just the foot, is what you fantasy about them... Alot of foot fethis people like smelly looking feets, and belive me we know when a foot is probably smelly just by a picture... You dont even have to show youre face, is more sexy not known the face of the person, so you dobt have to worry about people reconize you... Sorry for my bad english

and where would i start selling?

twitter, instafeet, etc. google will show you the way

dont forget to fuck L