I thought roman emperors were white this dude looks arab

i thought roman emperors were white this dude looks arab

Attached: 1658904908073780.jpg (1016x700, 82.71K)

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Cuckolding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” and “racists” are new concepts, “racism” being introduced in 1902 and not becoming popular until 1930s, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks. It’s as if someone wanted you to stop breathing so they called you a “breathist” and tried to make you feel guilty about breathing. Same thing with “racist.” They don’t want you to use your natural ability of discrimination because blacks cannot compete, and this allows them to victimize you without fear of retaliation.

> Learn about what’s really going on:

> START HERE
Necessary nigger information [massive amount of useful info]
Niggers without camouflage [rare glimpse at reality]
Victims of black hatred. [don’t let this continue]
> Most people don’t know what’s happening, so please help to spread awareness!

Attached: 1627703160614.jpg (3024x4032, 1.03M)

he is, a few of them were tanned

They didn't make him white based off of anything. You can literally change the skin color to anything you want since it's fucking marble retard. Make him black and then start claiming "WE WUZ KANGZ"

shut the fuck up schizoid

You're the real schizo for denying the truth.

Attached: 1657295745172.png (708x928, 926.93K)

this thread is simply talking about roman emperors and their ethnicities not about debasing the white race

Yesssssss Yessssssss Post
Black Emperors

Attached: He He He.jpg (900x900, 90.14K)

Ever seen a white guy sit in the sun for awhile? His skin gets tan before going back to being white later. Last I checked Italy has a lot of sun.

Attached: 1646266447731.gif (292x292, 1.44M)

Uh you're taking a prominent historical figure and trying to claim he wasn't White.

That's debasement.

Attached: 1651084287037.jpg (1500x1134, 507.25K)

1. no one knows of the ethnicities because no one really cared back then + they were italian so tanning was a thing
2. at that point Rome was the entirety of the med so roman emperors came from everywhere in the empire
3. why are you posting nig hentai?

You're a shillbag.

wtf does that even mean???

Means you're a shill douchebag.

what am i shilling?
how am i a douchebag?

The statues used to be polychromed.

>i thought roman emperors were white
Why?
They were Mediterranean, not blonde haired blue eyed Nords. Fucking dunce.

>shill

>white bro realizes most inventions in the past that laid the fundations for today were made by arabs and non whites

Attached: DicaprioKEK.jpg (600x572, 88.99K)

>shiller

Attached: 1647345901085.jpg (1170x1546, 156.43K)

>shiller, the last insult of a butthurt white bro.

Attached: 1645677521768.jpg (453x400, 36.33K)

Attached: 1642340043245.gif (356x338, 395.15K)

>unga bunga not the same color of my skin unga bunga must be evil unga bunga must kill

Attached: 1648920771289.png (462x396, 321.56K)

>roman emperors came from everywhere in the empire
Only because they were born while their parents were on campaigns or posted as governors. Up until Caracalla's Edict, their bloodlines still needed to trace back to Rome. His gens, the Septimia, began to acquire wealth and position about a century before Christ.
Caracalla himself had a bit of Phoenician (Palestinian) blood from his father and Arabic blood from his mother, so it's understandable that he would look Mediterranean.