How are you planning to take revenge on society for mistreating you?

How are you planning to take revenge on society for mistreating you?

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000155681471_1_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqHaZ8JMGQ_nOZ1URPL9FaE8iZ_6TH--rKxBA8mEVjkI4.jpg (2501x1563, 498.24K)

become a trannie so that society can not only metaphorically fuck me but almost literally

Attached: 7800.jpg (1200x675, 522.93K)

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Cuckolding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” and “racists” are new concepts, “racism” being introduced in 1902 and not becoming popular until 1930s, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks. It’s as if someone wanted you to stop breathing so they called you a “breathist” and tried to make you feel guilty about breathing. Same thing with “racist.” They don’t want you to use your natural ability of discrimination because blacks cannot compete, and this allows them to victimize you without fear of retaliation.

> Learn about what’s really going on:

> START HERE
Necessary nigger information [massive amount of useful info]
Niggers without camouflage [rare glimpse at reality]
Victims of black hatred. [don’t let this continue]
> Most people don’t know what’s happening, so please help to spread awareness!

Attached: 1646614895896.jpg (1170x1546, 156.43K)

by eating my boogers and screaming at my parents for being fat

nice try FBI but youll never stop my bank robbery!
also good movie

meh

Your fortune: Average Luck

by becoming rich. turned $250 into $1750 last week in only 6 hours. had other success since then. just the beginning. they dont want you to become rich people. im only 23 btw. ill eventually be living what you see on tv. girls, cars, houses. but it will never mean anything me. im more worried about finding family again

I'm going to write and draw comics that are super edgy and piss off everyone, then I'll ignore the angry mobs that come to cancel me

We'll Get One of these days

Attached: 379.jpg (912x1024, 77.89K)

Nobody mistreated you grow up pussy

Attached: I posted it again.jpg (405x395, 23.95K)

I'M GONNA GO TO WORK AND HAVE A FINE DAY AT WORK

Go away glowie

Imagine being so immature and disconnected from reality that you believe you have to take revenge on society.

Anyone who thinks like that past the age of 18 should be considered mentally retarded.
Oh no I didn't get laid enough so i'll kill people!! Whoooa is me!
Oh no I had to sit in traffic to go to the job I hate!! Time to go postal! Whaaaa!
Oh no I can't sexual pleasure my 300 pound wife!!!! I need revenge on society!!!
Grow the fuck up and join reality.

I will tell you if you give me an ar-15 glowie-san

how?

Succeed or suck seed.

By investing in business and telling everyone in my life “I told you so”.
Common misconception about society, you don’t win by killing people and killing yourself. No one wins by rage quitting the game. You win by doing your best despite your worst situation out of spite.

Every day with this. It's not societies fault you got molested by your father

Attached: 1658874339304755.jpg (360x240, 15.86K)

>How are you planning to take revenge on society for mistreating you?
Ego death

by ebing better than everyone else mmm lest I kms fr