Cringe thread Ultimate Pain Edition. Begin

Cringe thread Ultimate Pain Edition. Begin.

Attached: mentally-ill-leftist-107.png (755x690, 675.74K)

Not cringe. Dude drew this shit for his kid.

This is absolutely cringe you fucking faggot, a grown ass man drew that shit in a cardboard box, then took it to astronomical levels of cringe by posting it on Reddit with a gay ass caption. It's one of the cringiest things you will ever see.

the only thing cringe in this thread is you.

And you're so alpha you just post "cringe" why? Leave the nerdy guy alone, you fucking loser.

Attached: irl wakanda.jpg (600x500, 66.55K)

Literally anyone who doesnt do the shit in the first pic is more alpha than that fucking fag. I am actually astounded you're trying so hard to defend some soychugger on reddit. That's cringe in itself.

Redditors don't have children; they are children.

I have some OC

Attached: cringe.png (1849x311, 172.24K)

Isn't wearing the clothing of another culture considered appropriation?

SAGE

Attached: sage.jpg (640x512, 59.21K)

Wow, how original.

Perhaps i am, but I'm not seeking validation from others like you. When you post "cringe" like this you just come across as an insecure little bitch.

The is NOTHING more cringy, there is NO bigger loser, NOTHING more pathetic than someone who has so little self esteem they have to go out of their way to make fun of other people to make themselves feel better about being a truly unlikable, unloved, piece of garbage. Do you think you're impressing someone by pretending to be some kind of edge lord? You aren't. You're a fucking loser; 1000x worse than Box Boy.

bump, lol.
Pic related. Russian soldier fighting off ukranian forces.

Attached: 1582653489784.jpg (950x1247, 233.37K)

These guys are correct
You are trying too hard tot defend redditors

Bump

Attached: 1658885470690007.webm (720x898, 1.18M)

Nothing wrong with cringe threads, and the OP's pic was cringe, but he was making an ass out of himself trying way too hard to defend it to random fags for no reason

Still mad that when he posted his cardboard submarine to face book his family told him to "grow up"

What's cringe isn't so much the cardboard space ship as the fact he had to post it to social media. "Look at me, I'm behaving like a kid, I'll feed off stroke comments or dissing comments, its all attention to me". .

Redditors are mentally ill

>The is NOTHING more cringy, there is NO bigger loser, NOTHING more pathetic than someone who has so little self esteem they have to go out of their way to make fun of other people to make themselves feel better about being a truly unlikable, unloved, piece of garbage. Do you think you're impressing someone by pretending to be some kind of edge lord? You aren't. You're a fucking loser; 1000x worse than Box Boy.

Attached: 1600014448923.jpg (555x631, 77.69K)

Kek

You're so triggered by this thread. What's your problem?