ITT: Most retarded inventions in human history

ITT: Most retarded inventions in human history.

Attached: segway_x2_med.jpg (1500x1882, 380.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juicero
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: cw_evolution_of_the_iphone_02-100771460-orig.jpg (1200x800, 120.7K)

Attached: file.png (1400x933, 1.16M)

why do all urban youth in London ride these about now? I thought they were geeky not urban.

first proper augmentation tech, the great filter.

They live in a completely separate parallel society. They don't really need to care what white people think about something as long as their peers approve for whatever reason.
I couldn't tell you what that reason is though.

Attached: file.png (241x357, 71.72K)

Attached: 60ad63d4a412370019d31e8c[1].jpg (1000x501, 44K)

i believe that title goes to the $400 "Juicero" which was a wifi-enabled juicing machine that had it's own smartphone app. It used these proprietary squeezable juice packets and all the Juicero machine did was squeeze the packet into a cup. People got annoyed when they found out you could just squeeze the packet by hand and it was faster and easier. The company raised $120 million and shutdown 3 years later
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juicero

Attached: juicero.jpg (600x372, 45.17K)

Just look at these milled parts.
Milled metal parts are used in jigs, fixtures and prototyping, they don't have any business in a finished product.
But this whole machine and company are an allegory for the entirety of Silicon Valley Culture.

Attached: 1280px-Peering_into_the_Black_Box,_Revisited_(44738147682)_-_Disassembled_Juicero_Press_edit_373595401754451.jpg (1280x892, 372.58K)

I sometimes wonder how silicon valley VCs managed to make any money to begin with when they think ideas like that are any good

The concept isn't bad for a hospital or elderly home, maybe special needs people as well, but the retarded marketing towards the everyday person was stupid. Would be useful for some to have things auto order, verify their perception shit is done daily to their doctors, etc; would be handy in some situations.

>Milled metal parts are used in jigs, fixtures and prototyping, they don't have any business in a finished product.
Why not?

>wifi-enabled juicing machine that had it's own smartphone app
It's crazy that some people actually bought it.

You could easily squeeze the bag with a plastic gear pushing against a bag of juice, you're not trying to bend copper.

Internet of Stings

I think they were just trying to make it heavier so it felt more premium. They didn't want people figuring out they've been scammed into buying those stupid fucking bags and cheap plastic could have squeezed the juice out for the.

I use that sometimes to scroll horizontally

>The concept isn't bad for a hospital or elderly home

Hospitals and elderly homes already have their means to create pureed food. There's no reason overcomplicate things.

Are you sure about that?

Attached: index.jpg (284x178, 6.87K)

YOOO fr my lil bro got 1 of dis to run downtown crazy stuff