What's it like to shower with a woman?

What's it like to shower with a woman?

Attached: 1658512477801697_jpg.jpg (1500x1000, 571.13K)

Great, nothing sexier than fucking your gf in the shower

hot and steamy

I found shower sex to be awkward, clumsy and nowhere near as wet as one would expect

Great

Attached: 1658716643417404.gif (640x453, 1.52M)

There is something magical about soaping up a woman's boobs

I love having my gf wash me and tongue my asshole in the shower. Would recommend.

Shower sex is impossible unless you turn off the water or move completely out of the shower stream.

Totally agree, it's like an awkward waterboarding with tits otherwise

quit being pussies, pick/hold her up, and pin her to the shower wall. Gives you plenty of room and she'll love you for being such an "alpha"

We can tell you’ve never had sex.

Attached: A789D922-47C1-4A6C-A2EB-2625972FBC32.jpg (1024x768, 71.09K)

My shower wall is moldy ....

I can tell you're a limp wrist faggot who probably has to catch their breath after being on top for 30 seconds.

>oohhhhhhh nooooo what do you mean sex requires effort??
>what do you mean normal sex positions dont work in a totally different environment than what I'm used to??

oh shit son stop talking about yourself and wish that on others

fat

fag

inconvenient

Attached: 117EC606-B29A-4C11-B3F5-F4A2E1D09BBD.jpg (780x585, 49.19K)

It's annoying, they are always in your way while you are trying to take a shower.

meh, overrated in my opinion. water is not a lubricant

It is good, when I was dating my wife we used to start in the shower and finish in bed.

Standing there sopping wet and cold because they need to wash their hair for 20 minutes while you stand out of reach of the water.

trips dont lie

This. Blew my load on her one time and the water made the cum get goopy and hard to get off her body too. Can't have any fun with her in the shower now

Crowded.
Sex is why there's beds.

Dude, we're on Any Forums we're all beta cucks

If you have a big enough shower it’s ok. “Fuck bench” is a plus. Otherwise overrated.

Fuck around fondling and washing each other then move to the bedroom.