GenZ

GenZ Mock Thread

Attached: 1658931276420434.webm (480x598, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TGwW5oH8dz4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No way in hell that's real; that has to be staged

Attached: jjjkek.jpg (275x183, 4.63K)

with Zoomers no no it's really not they are legit the dumbest fucking generation

Never seen this kind of tech. I always use knife to open a can. How does this thing work?

Just throw it against the wall; and ketchup flies everywhere

Dae b bussin Fr Fr on God no cap bruh les gooo!

Fr Fr

Oh look, more boomers and Gen Xers failing to teach the next generation and then blaming them for not “getting it” while failing to see the irony of the whole situation.

Not just faggots, but old faggots. GG.

>Damage Control
>100

>spend more on education than at any time in the past
>zoomers don't listen or do homework
>"I'm an idiot because you didn't teach me"
>"Why can't I get anything better than a minimum wage job"
The current state of zoomer cope.

Not very bussin post Fr

youtube.com/watch?v=TGwW5oH8dz4

Ayo poggers!

I watch twitch and keep up with all my favorite streamers. Did you know Fagg0tz moved in with JackItz2Anm3 because Gr00mA got caught trying to sleep with a child. Oh I almost forgot I have to mod my make believe twitch girlfriend vtubers chat. Her boyfriend isn't real and I'll ban you if you call her pedi bait.

Attached: 1658404491763929.jpg (470x654, 51.06K)

Why does he have ramen noodles for hair?

>plz spoonfeed me
But why, you manage to suck dick just fine without it

tide pods dude... tide pods

Attached: EbsHEBDXsAIfmP-.jpg (369x260, 19.35K)

who the fuck grew up and never accidentally walked into the kitchen while their parents were preparing food? can openers aren't a gen x thing

They get perms.

Attached: 1657589783607m.jpg (831x1024, 67.77K)

True bro. When i was 17.5 my father called me to the kitchen at 3am and spend a hour teaching me how use a Canopener. We both are blessed individuals bro

>play vrchat
>bruh is said frequently as that episode of south Park

It's worse than you think, the whole generation bias aside, these idiots have been born into the dying breath of an echo of a Jewish world and when theyre made into cattle they'll be saying bruh, a lot, because it's so post ironic if we all say it and it just becomes funny again!

People are half baked, genz is checked out but not enough to shut up, that comes later when 1% of the content Any Forums posts about hits the bruhfrontal cortex and the bruhmigdala.

Attached: 1658779808356477.jpg (321x358, 48.24K)

A generation of xers raised them. Of course they're fucking retarded.
Their parents handed them a tablet and assumed it would teach them anything, like TV did when their parents left them at home all day.

>boomers don't teach their kids important skills
>boomers laugh at their kids for not knowing things they didn't teach them
>boomers laugh at their kids for trying to learn important skills
classic boomers