Why are you guys so paranoid about trans people? where did we hurt you?

why are you guys so paranoid about trans people? where did we hurt you?

Attached: aomQzzAY_700w_0.jpg (700x681, 119.01K)

kill yourself, ghoul

I’m with OP on this one, whenever far right freaks whine about something it’s always something hypothetical, not to mention, slippery slope.

I mean, fuck, not many of them have even ventured that far out of their little population 10,000 hick towns to even MEET 0.2% of any of these people in real life.

I should know, I moved away, and i saw that there was a world that didn’t believe the same things they did… and that said world was infinitely bigger than they would ever be.

There’s going to be a point where populations grow and people spread out from the cities. So much so that the electoral college isn’t going to hold for much longer.

The Supreme Court decision recently may in fact be one of the every last instances where people use cheap technical shit in our system in order to get their way.

Culture always changes. No one has ever stopped it from changing. Egypt, Rome, Mesopotamia. They all change eventually. To emphasize word play, nothing is “conserved”

the left cant meme.

saged and /thread hidden.

Attached: democrats the left.jpg (459x500, 172.17K)

People get upset when you sexually abuse their children.

Not one of the paranoid you’re talkin bout but they’re just… kinda ugly and annoying, yaknow? They’re also victims of the health industry exploiting their dysphoria and giving them expensive but ineffective treatments, so I feel bad for em.

Get back to me when that bullshit meme of yours actually gets something shut down. Until then, suffer-post on this anonymous image board you powerless fuck

Trump isn't the one that let Putin invade the ukraine. Why do people still think the Russia thing is real?

Bullies target vulnerable people

Don't worry, ywnbaw.

Honestly I didn't give a shit about Trans people about 5-10 years ago. Live and let live, it seemed like a sad situation. Now, it's forced down your throat, you're unable to criticize, and people jump down your throat for saying it is a mental illness.

It's the biggest cope that's ever happened, and I'm not jumping on the train with this generation. You'll kill yourself in a moment of clarity to stop yourself from dragging your image through the freakshow at some point. It's just a waiting game tbh.

because you think youre something you will never be and we have to agree with it. fuck that shit. i hope you get murdered

Attached: nice.png (630x143, 15.96K)

You don't have any kids you larping fuck

LCM

Attached: E108B4B1-FEA3-454C-9486-09C0F80FDDEF.jpg (640x640, 105.13K)

You’re ancestors are smiling upon you and you’ll be vindicated for being among the smarter of your generation!

Pffft, was that what you wanted to hear?

Yes, and more straight, white men sexually abuse children than any other demographic. What's your point?

lol i love how butthurt you guys get about lefty memes

Attached: 1657216603969.gif (372x252, 1.6M)

YWNBAW

Attached: 1604398148338.png (451x405, 146.24K)

Now go by percentages, you dishonest fuck.

>thinks saying the largest group has the most examples of something is somehow a meaningful statement

>monkeypox primarily affecting fags
>little boys that are around fags are also getting it at high rates
What did the diddling faggots mean by this?

Attached: 1658872749611552.jpg (1010x1024, 163.46K)

No, I just think it's sad that you'll believe anything you want to hear because of

1.lets be honest it's a fetish gone wrong
2.its popular. Free and easy attention. Not all attention is good attention.
3.youve gone so far down the rabbit hole that you feel you can't back out either due to pride or body mod

It's why you're so angry and try to come to a hostile place to trannies and engage with them. Or tweet endlessly about it. You're not passionate. You are severely coping.

Attached: 1658887024717839.jpg (800x940, 743.71K)

When shtf, we're going to have a field day dragging you lefties out of your homes. Best part is, you guys make it easy to tell yourselves apart from normal people. Keep dying your hair and cross dressing and by all means stay smug and loud, you're pushing a bunch of new followers to our side.

Attached: 1657216520431.jpg (865x842, 324.8K)

none of you are gonna do shit except taste the chain

Attached: 1658701617177480.png (266x215, 111.76K)

I love it when faggots try to moralizing being a faggot you inhuman waste of life

Ugly to behold
Sterilizing children
And yourselves
Fucking with English language
You're just cash machines, T is insanely profitable; bigger industry than Hollywood
It's fucking misogyny writ large and everyone pretending it's not

Attached: 1658518152190412.jpg (706x674, 90.11K)

>misogyny
ok, chud

Attached: 1658333065688766.png (706x735, 1.04M)