Some insect keeps biting the shit out of me! it's not ants, carpet beetles, fleas...

Some insect keeps biting the shit out of me! it's not ants, carpet beetles, fleas, or any other thing i can think of! bout to torch this fucking house

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-07-09 14-36-04.png (583x453, 288.97K)

Bedbugs.

Goodluck, you will have to torch most of your stuff. Unless you're an amerifag, they use chemicals that the rest of the world deems hazardous to humans.

Can't see anything make a better picture you dumb faggot.
Also guve background info. Where are you getting them? When? Do you wake up with the marks? Do you walk in the woods a lot? What's your job?

americans aren't pussies like you

yes Amerifat, not bedbugs though i checked the corner of my mattress

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-07-17 16-03-34.png (1089x821, 1.68M)

bed bugs my nigga, ur life as you know it is over

It's probably bedbugs. Like the other faggot already said, I can't see anything in your picture.

Bedbugs suck ass, their bites itch (not right away) for days and then start hurting. They're also really fucking hard to get rid of. GL.

Yeah, that's not how you check for them.

They are really, really hard to see unless you have a massive infestation.

Bedbug infestations aren't treated with chemicals, you mong. They experience heat death at about 120F. Houses are sealed up and then heated with propane heaters until it's hot enough to just wipe them all out.

Lead poison much?

they can can live on the opposite side of fabric biting you through it while remaining undetectable

just built a 1 acre fence and i couldn't get a 15 degree nail gun so i screwed the entire bitch

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-07-07 18-52-00.png (604x817, 741.17K)

Google bed bug chemical treatment you cuntstain.

bedbug alright, either u destroy ur bed mattress and spray ur house with pesticide, wash your sheets,pillow cases and general clothes thoroughly or burn the house down

Google the effectiveness of that horseshit versus thermal treatment, you dickless incel.

Renting an ozone generator and keeping it running for a weekend might do the trick, too

Attached: bugs-bug.gif (220x164, 36.52K)

i'm a proper Any Forumstard and haven't left the house in over 2 mouths

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-06-17 20-24-03.png (1109x537, 1.16M)

How long you been farmin'?

i don't understand your question but a stay dog brought me a beer in a trade fore some bacon but now he's bing a dickhead