wat do

Attached: 2992.jpg (1200x1200, 254.52K)

Get the mom arrested

call 911, obviously

Attached: 123.jpg (1280x1280, 230.34K)

trans kids are like vegan cats
you know who is behind them
women rights were a mistake

Let them use the restroom. They clearly need to piss.

>literal child
>groomer
what is is she grooming? her toys?

don't worry starting at this young "it" won't get old enough to groom others kids

ask if they are a biological girl
yes - they can use it
no - then they have to use the boys bathroom
simple

what is it like being this mad at the mere existence of a child? what could a little girl possibly do to make you so afraid?

remember to push her down the stairs, and then make fun of her for peeing herself. she will be happy you hurt her feelings.

end of line

Woah, calm your Bigotphobia down. Why are you so scared of Bigots. Why do you fear Bigots so much. I bet you secretly want top fuck Bigots

>what could a little girl possibly do to make you so afraid
"girl"
yeah that's is the problem

Take her in the back room
Fuck her all night
Return her to mom with a cumshot on her face

What other use is their for her?

I was about to say "wtf does she have a growth hormone imbalance" before I realized that I live in a burning world of bugs and that's a biological boy made political critical hit via wig and sign, just like everyone else, here I am, here's my broken victim face and here's my sign of what happened to me.

Fuck me, it's poetic. All these FAGGOTS (NON CLASSIC DEF, INCLUDING EVERYONE) on earth with MUH STORY.

I CANT FUCKING FEEL OR SEE IT, I CAN ONLY IMAGINE IT THROUGH YOUR WORDS POORLY.

IS IT TIME FOR _______ KIDS TO BE ABLE TO ______? LETS TALK ABOUT THAT, FIGHTING DISCRIMINATION VIA NEWS, EXPOSURE, AND THE BOTTLE OF FARTS WE MADE THE ARTICLE TO SELL. NEXT TRANSGENDER KID ON IN AN HOUR, OH WAIT, NVM, SCHOOLS SHOT, GET THE PAINT READY TO PAINT OVER GEORGE FLOYDS FACE, BECAUSE TIMMY THE TRANSEXUAL WONDERBOY IS THE NEW MARTYR!

wow so you are really scared of a literal child. thats so wild, couldnt be me

I've been off this site for a while, who let faggots like this on?

YWNBAW, KYS, ETC. . .

>I bet you secretly want top fuck Bigots

I'm down. No lube though, sorry.

only the highest tier of faggots would be scared of a child

smile at it and while i shoot the parents

its going to be ok

I am a little put off by a child that's been forced to crossdress and act like it's natural, yeah