Older anons (30+)

older anons (30+),
what's your biggest regret ?

p.s. young fags, with no life experience (-30) stfu and goto another thread. (。◕‿◕。)

Attached: _roll82398323.jpg (5472x3648, 1.68M)

im 23

None, I really enjoyed life for everything it gave me. I would join the air guard at like 18 if I could go back but thats it. Everything else I would want to be the same.

PS I'm 31 (1991).

Aside from some obvious signals from women who wanted to fuck me I missed I regret not being freakier with the ones I did fuck. Getting older has shown me what prudes women become when they feel the clock start actually running for them and they are looking to lock you down. Although, if what I hear is true, they open back up in the mid 40s to try and relive that youth. What I'm saying is you will have some women trying to shackle you down so make sure your getting the good stuff out you'll be miserable and still jacking off on Any Forums

32 year old American here.

First biggest regret was wasting so much time on video games. When I wasn't working, I would be playing a game. Wasted a lot of time that could've been spent developing skills or relationships.

Second biggest regret was dating people because they were fun even though I didn't see a long term future with them. Wasted a lot of time with crazy people because I subscribed to the casual relationship mindset. Now I see the importance of finding a true partner.

My sense of time has changed greatly over the last decade. Days and weeks melt by like they are nothing. So cherish the time you have and invest in yourself while you are young.

bad genes, it can't be helped

Will turn 30 next week. Should I hire a prostitute to lose virginity?

It can. Don’t breed your genes and eliminate yourself from the gene pool. Thanks

Roll

you'll get more pussy in your 30s and 40s.
When bitches hit 25 and start going downhill, you'll be able to pick them up easy.

see im in longterm relationship and i feel the exact opposite - i absolutely wish i did more girls

Men go more in season in their 30s and up. Once you're not a drug addict and weigh 300 pounds you're a good candidate for most

>lose virginity
As user said, .

Focus on building strong social skills and clean habbits. Also try living/visitng outside the us. The best ass I ever got was in China.

Attached: Ying (7).jpg (2584x4592, 466.11K)

Take a solo trip and be sure to rock the rubber and use good judgment. Best places is where your money goes far.

Attached: Ying.jpg (1080x1440, 382.62K)

44 here. Sort of a mix of regrets/lessons learned:

Establish good eating and exercise habits now and follow them - so much easier to maintain then to try and get back into them later. Learn about personal finance and start investing early, any amount you can - as a 20-something if you started seriously investing now, you'd be retired before I will. You have nothing to lose by pursuing a romantic interest - the worst they can say is no, and twisting in the wind wondering what could have been will haunt you forever. Stop giving a fuck about what people/society/family expect from you - figure out what makes you satisfied (not happy necessarily), and pursue it.

Leaving my trad wife for some whore with kids I tried to save and ended up getting left homeless and completely fucked at 35. Im 41 now and back on top but still suffer a lot of consequences from that.

43. If she has a messy house or room, walk out the door. It's the most obvious sign there's something wrong, She'll be trouble.

Trouble can be 'OK' when you're young, or often falsely perceived to be exiting or just par for the course if that's all you've experienced. 180 out of there, literally not worth it.

One of my biggest regrets was trying to be in relationships when I was younger. I did well with girls but I always was trying to be in a relationship with hot girls rather than fuck them and that caused me a lot of heartache. When I was about 17 I decided to just be a horndog and those were the best years of my life. I figured out then that if a girl likes you, ya know just gives you the look, she is probably willing to fuck without a commitment.

Like another user said playing video games. What a fucking waste of time that benefits you nothing. I wish I would have spent all my time playing games building my career and used women for entertainment.

Later in life I fell for the "had my fun sowed my oats time to settle down" bs. Don't do it. Unless you are wear you want to be in life don't settle for any woman regardless how great you think they are at the time. In short, money over bitches and all women are whores.

Listening to people who only had their own self interests at heart. Your "friends" will use and abuse you if you let them.

56 (1966) My regrets are very minor, so my advice would be live intentionally-same as said. I gave up habits like: video games and TV, media like movies and news, reading fiction as I only want to consume my brief time on this planet with useful things, and the truth is useful.