National advertising campaign funded by Arts Council England (taxpayer funded)

National advertising campaign funded by Arts Council England (taxpayer funded)

Attached: SmFjcXVlbGluZSBNYXJpZSBNZW5kb3ph.jpg (583x864, 155.04K)

lol k

Attached: like I give a shit.jpg (650x433, 40.6K)

You didn't say "please", so no.

Which of the following is allowed?
1. I hate gays
2. I hate straight white guys

Who has the power?

these chucklefuckers are stupid.
"power" isn't held just by straight, white people.
"power" is wealth. Go after the wealthy, because there's tons of poor, white folks out there that have zero power (like me.)

Attached: WHITE_GENOCIDE_.jpg (3000x2000, 1.05M)

Ah yes... (((white)))

Attached: accuse merchant.jpg (750x458, 43.59K)

None of those are illegal where I'm at.

This sign is in England. One is very much illegal.

Fuck you lazy bastard. I've worked my ass off my entire life and invested well to achieve financial success. Everyone with money wasn't born into it nor stole it.

Based af

You're right, but.. said wealthy people don't want to relinquish their wealth, meaning their power, and the best way to go about this is qua divide and conquer of the working class, and how they do that is by keeping the working class fighting itself on the grounds of race, sexual preferences and gender and so on and so forth. As long as we, the working class, run around hating each other then we're no threat to them.

Attached: there we have it.jpg (640x453, 102.09K)

you can hate anyone you want in private. You just cry about it like a little bitch in public, in a way that incites violence. What part of that is not fair?

It is illegal to hate gays in England? Got a source on that?

>implying that there are still straight men in UK

what a waste of tax dollars, everyone knows the UK is full of fags

Attached: 1922 - deboonker glasses math open_mouth soyjak stubble text variant-classic_soyjak wojak.png (424x600, 89.23K)

>how dare you ask for source!

Attached: lølled.jpg (800x450, 19.39K)

>filename

Attached: murp hurp durr hurrrr derp.png (721x667, 437.16K)

Attached: KEK.jpg (500x500, 47.13K)

Section 127 of the 2003 Communications Act.

.. says nowhere it is illegal to hate fags.

Attached: 1644655138486.jpg (712x1024, 94.91K)

true fuck the whites. I LOVE BBC!

HEY NIGGERS
STOP THE CRIME!

u shud fugg

No one was talking about hating fags. We are talking about whether you can say that you hate fags in public or not.

You don't have to incite violence for it to be illegal in the UK. The standard is "grossly offensive."

>No one was talking about hating fags
Yeah, they were.
>Which of the following is allowed?
>1. I hate gays
>2. I hate straight white guys
>One is very much illegal.

Attached: 1655448968457.gif (500x500, 205.77K)

You were coddled your entire life with backing from daddy's wallet, you're not fooling anyone, little bitch. Shut the fuck up.

How do you not see those as statements? God you're retarded. The entire post is about a sign in public.

The sign is not a statement, let alone does it say shit about hating anyone. You're running out of the field with the goalposts, now.

> The sign is not a statement

Wow dude...

There are still white people in England?
I thought that they were overrun by refugees and immigrants years ago.

Attached: MFW.jpg (239x272, 16.88K)

How do you translate "pass the power" in "I hate straight white men"?

They are, England is Muslim country now and have been for years. Go back to sleep.

I didn't. Someone else did. I was commenting on the two STATEMENTS where the guy asked which STATEMENT would be illegal. One isn't. One is. Under Section 127 of the 2003 Communications Act.

I wasn't talking about what someone believe. I was talking about what they can SAY.