Does real love actually exists Any Forums ?

Does real love actually exists Any Forums ?

Attached: D42F753A-2334-4252-B584-2F166EB36A9E.jpg (735x725, 99.81K)

perhaps

Attached: FYhDWSQVQAEoliq.jpg (680x680, 48.07K)

Show me on this doll where the world hurt you, faggot

Attached: wheredidithurtyou.jpg (354x480, 19.64K)

Definitely 3, my guy

At least you aren't this guy

Attached: surebro.png (1024x578, 742.33K)

Who tf is this amputated retard?

A retired forklift driver

Fuck bro if I was him I'd seriously ask for someone to off me

He begged the doctors to save him, most doctors would have let him die because of quality of life issues

Does a common emotion that all humans have exist? Are you actually the dumbest person on the planet?

Common emotion?
Kek. Blow yourself faggot. It’s the most misused term in the whole English language.
Cope harder in your world of strawberries and rainbows created by Hollywood jews.

What is love?

That’s exactly my question.

baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more

Your right boob ?

yes.
you will never experience it.

Said by someone who hasn’t had any physical touch since birth. Sounds about right.

not in the way you think it does. To find real love, you have to give up on what you think it is. You also have to understand that a woman can never feel for you what you feel for her, their brains just aren't wired for it.

Disregard feminist indoctrination, acquire perspective.

It exists alright. But it’s normally one sided. Either they really love you and you don’t (because you may not find them attractive reason doesn’t matter) or you love them and they’ve no true feelings for you. If you want true love, let the one that loves you become your partner, and learn to love them back. I messed this up a few years back when in high school a chubby girl told me she loves me and I didn’t want to be with a fat chick. She helped me get the girl I wanted and just for it to end in shit many years later. I should have chosen better

It does but you have to fight for it
>t. Been with my highschool sweetheart for nearly 10 years and we have two children
I did nearly die though

>choosing looks that will die over someone who genuinely cares for you
Tell me your retarded without telling me your retarded

Desire makes you immortal, in samsara, it sure does. Maybe crave a second pass over that one, this reeks of r9k

it stopped existing, it doesnt exist...love is dead...nothing can bring it back. you're damned and i pity you. the world will only get darker.

imagine thinking that fat chick wouldn't have been the same

Attached: 1658273497738291.jpg (500x333, 49.26K)