Your role?

What's your role in your group of friends?
I'm the one who drinks a lot and do retarded things

Attached: 1651509791880.jpg (348x418, 53.15K)

im da boss

i also drink alot and do retarded things though

brawling homosexual friend. starting fights for ultimate glory. rum raging guardian.

Attached: 1623302279863.png (271x272, 63.29K)

My only friend is Andy Sixx and i am the one who EATS

Attached: 1637244814053.jpg (351x540, 42.6K)

Why are you gay nigger?

Attached: 1656931909007.jpg (480x640, 46K)

I don't have any. I'm just the older guy banging your female friend and then acting all awkward because he's 30 with autism and banging 18 year olds because no woman his own age will put up with his shit.

Attached: 1658329276321180.jpg (554x554, 27.39K)

I don't do friends. Got tired of dealing with everyone's bullshit. I have a wife and kids. Besides that I have my Dad. That's the full extent of my social circle, not counting inlaws and colleagues. Never had a friend that didn't turn out to just be using me for material gain or free advice.

"Using you for advice" you mean he was asking you to be a friend?

Attached: 1657756636409.jpg (960x540, 39.03K)

Hey same
Almost as if there's a correlation between visiting Any Forums and being a retard...

Friends? Wtf are those?

Attached: tumblr_o6s9yk2Ibt1tsskpyo1_500.gif (500x400, 770.92K)

It is to an unruly extent & greatly unappreciated. Either what I had to say worked, then they stopped communicating with me, or it did not, and they blame me for not being infallible.

>give financial advice
>doesn't work out the exact same for them as it did for me
>somehow my fault even though I explicitly stated the results are variable
Or
>set friend up with single coworker
>turns out to be a whore who was fucking other dudes at work
>implies I'm a shit friend for slinging him my alleged sloppy seconds.
Many such cases.

Bold of you to assume I have any friends

Attached: 1653277174603.jpg (604x340, 53.58K)

frens? nigga you gay

They dubbed me “the expert”, I cook, made good cocktails and in general the nice guy as well. Extrovert so I do a fair share of talking. So that’s my known role.

The role they don’t know is I use that to spy on their wives and girlfriends undressing and if they drink too much I’ll try and get my dick wet too.

Nobody is perfect.

I am the autistic loser who is funny sometimes on purpose.

ever go from bro to eskimo bro?

I used to be the one who made everyone meet for years, but I got tired of them then they still made programs. I don't like them that much after more than a decade though. We are hs friends of 4.

Friendships are tiring now at 27... Feels like we meet up only to flex on eachother. Well atleast them, I don't do flexing.

Kinda did not even realise that we've been friends for so long.

Yeah, on a Friends birthday night he got sloshed and got kicked outta a bar for throwing a drink at a bartender.
his girl had a panic attack thinking he’d get arrested took a Xanax started pumping drinks into her, while he was passed out in the hotel bathroom I was pumping her left a fat little present in her for her morning shower too.
Good times