Anyone ever had their Cadillac converter stole...

Anyone ever had their Cadillac converter stole? How expensive was it to fix er and whadya do to stop it from happenin again?
>Yes, I beat my wife

Attached: Screenshot_20220727-090826_Instagram.jpg (719x411, 145K)

>Cadillac converter
kek

Was looking into replacing mine last year on an 09 impala. Was listed around $1200 for part only.

i chopped my own off and sold that bitch for a bag of meth now my grand prix sounds like a dang nascar its the shit man!

>Cadillac convertor
Fucking moron

Just bypass that shit. You can trick the secondary 02 sensor to give a good reading making it think the cat is still there and functioning if the CEL bothers you that much. If you live in a place that does actual sniff tests, you're out of luck unless you can find a shady tech to pass it for you

I daily a 42 year old truck that's totally exempt from everything so I'm winning everyday

looks like the boomer trap worked

this sounds like a California thing, where environmental fascists haveplaced insane taxes on gas, emissions regulations, automotive and motorcycle engine restrictions, etc...

I think you can weld a bird cage or armor plate around it to keep it from getting lost with sticky fingers
or you can reroute the exhaust into the cabin and just remember to keep the doors locked

>just shit up the atmosphere as long as they can't catch you
thanks, boomer. can't wait till all you selfish fucks are dead and gone.

how about the selfish zoomers that are stealing car parts and leaving honest working people to foot the bill

>THIS JUST IN
Zoomers are now officially gross old people too. Except with rubbish bags as haircuts.

>makes car part out of platinum
>that attaches to the exhaust of the vehicle
>that's illegal not to have on your car
the fuck did you expect? stop living in cities.

I don't think methheads are limited to a specific generation

Your climate change alarmism isn't relative to the actuality of anthropological climate change.

Go cry for mommy.

>stop living in cities.
no one lives in the city anymore. it is too crowded

Co2 doesn't cause warming. All the >wealth of data supporting that idea come from propped up >experts who assume Co2 causes warming. Then they just make a bunch of doomsday predictions based on the assumption that Co2 causes warming.

dat ocean acidification tho. do you even complex systems bro?

Shhh! Some of us want more frequent and more powerful hurricanes striking Florida, I like to think of them like powerwashing the scum away

Guarantee I live a greener lifestyle than you faggot. You probably buy a new fucking smartphone and fly somewhere for leisure every year. You green fags are always so out of touch.

A missing cat convertor from my old farm truck is a microscopic drop in the bucket. I still daily a 42 year old vehicle, and own 50 acres of forest and let 20 acres if pasture grow into wildflowers this year that more than offsets any damage I do.

Not to mention how often most people replace their vehicles, the environmental damage just from the manufacturing of a new vehicle every 5 years would be far more than any damage I do.

Suck my environmentally cock, conSOOMer

Based

i'm snorting your cadillac converter

Attached: Screenshot_20220529-174628_Chrome.jpg (1080x1518, 752.04K)