6 years

6 years since Philip Brailsford murdered Daniel Shaver in cold blood on the floor of a hotel hallway. 6 years since he got away with it.

Why has Brailsford not answered to his crime yet? Are we just going to let him be forgotten about?

Attached: brailsford.jpg (1600x900, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Daniel_Shaver
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol a cop incel
i cant think of a more pathetic life

Nothing of value was lost

Attached: 1643536646164.png (492x477, 329.97K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Daniel_Shaver
you're retarded

Attached: 1657673824107.webm (1600x1342, 1.91M)

did you not hear his defense? he was in fear for his life.

Attached: 1658336914780184.gif (368x221, 2.63K)

>dude sighted with weapon
>tell him not to reach for his waistband or I'll fire on him
>he reaches for his waistband
>??????

Why are you people so stupid? You would have shot him too retards

>Why has Brailsford not answered to his crime yet
cause Shaver was white. Had he been a black dude,the cop would've been screwed
boot licking pieces of shit

>shit that didn't happen
he made him crawl around on the floor, doing pointless shit, then kill the guy anyway. Edgelord puts "you're fucked" on his AR-15 and you give him the benefit of the doubt?

Attached: 1658900731525005.jpg (1024x1012, 105.67K)

This thread GLOWS

No I wouldn't. I would of demand he lays on his stomach with his arms spread out, while some one or myself covers him, the other officer moves in and handcuffs him. Not that stupid shit of them playing Simon says, try to have him crawl his ass towards us were it provides more opportunity for him to reach for a gun. If he was that much of a threat, they should've done that in order to have control of the situation you stupid fuck.

you apparently don't even know what that means, faggot
>can't critisize the national-gangbangers or you're a glownigger
no, HE'S a glownigger

Attached: 1657851363733.jpg (680x510, 88.33K)

Faggot cop lovers. Then these people cry about militarized states like China and the Soviet Union

Termination from police department
Later that month, the Mesa Police Department fired Brailsford, citing several policy violations and unsatisfactory performance.[28] An internal investigation report revealed that Brailsford had violated department weapon policy by engraving his patrol rifle with the phrases "You're fucked" and "Molon labe" (a Greek expression meaning "come and take it").[29][30] Brailsford had also previously been investigated for body slamming a teenager during an arrest.[31]

Attached: 1658038856740.jpg (640x639, 199.57K)

>I know you are but what am I

nigger, you've got nothing. Quit posturing.

Attached: 1657845652791.jpg (790x527, 56.37K)

Criminal trial and acquittal
Brailsford's trial for second-degree murder was originally scheduled for February 2017. A defense motion challenging the state's probable cause to send the case to trial; appeals to the Arizona Supreme Court over the release of controversially redacted footage from Brailsford's body camera made a February trial unrealistic. On February 10, 2017, Maricopa County Superior Court Judge George Foster rescheduled the trial for October 23, 2017. Brailsford faced up to 25 years in prison if found guilty of second-degree murder.

On December 7, 2017, after a six-week trial, a jury acquitted Brailsford of all charges.[9][11]

Also in December 2017, it was revealed that Brailsford had been involved in a prior incident in 2015 regarding an arrest of teenagers in a store. During the arrest, Brailsford was recorded on video throwing a teenager against a shelf, putting the teenager in a headlock, then slamming the teenager onto the ground. At the time, the incident was publicized (but Brailsford was not named) by a witness to the arrest, who alleged excessive force because the teenagers "weren't doing anything". A spokesman for the Mesa Police Department said that the department "looked at" the incident and "administratively cleared" Brailsford, because "police work sometimes isn't pretty".[35][36]

In January 2018, Brailsford filed for bankruptcy. According to a pay stub attached to Brailsford's bankruptcy file, he has been working for a steel company in Glendale, Arizona.[37]

How much do they pay you to make these threads?

In January 2018, Brailsford filed for bankruptcy. According to a pay stub attached to Brailsford's bankruptcy file, he has been working for a steel company in Glendale, Arizona.[37]

In August 2018, Brailsford was reinstated by the Mesa Police Department, staying for a further 42 days in what the department described as a "budget position". The department agreed to reimburse Brailsford for medical expenses related to his post-traumatic stress disorder -- the result of his shooting of Shaver and the resultant criminal trial. The reinstatement allowed Brailsford to apply for "accidental disability" experienced during the course of work. As a result, Brailsford was unanimously approved to be retired on medical grounds. Brailsford was
>also given a pension of $2,500 per month.
The fact that Brailsford was ultimately medically retired instead of remaining fired was only revealed to the public in July 2019.[37][38][39][40]

who's "they", schizo? Go tongue-polish some boots.
Also, I didn't make the thread. Cope and sneeed

He was communicating with his wife who was a teacher currently bleeding out in one of the classrooms.

For him in particular, it's understandable.

The 375 other cops, however....

>I believe everything I'm told by the state, even though he's clearly unfit for the job, yet keeps it anyway
19 dead kids don't matter, because fat-cops are more important.

Attached: 1656989876623.png (1200x675, 445.9K)

>Why has Brailsford not answered to his crime yet? Are we just going to let him be forgotten about?

He has though:
he was tried and found NOT GUILTY
that is the end of the matter

Attached: 1656635942452.jpg (500x713, 112.11K)

He was acquitted by a Jury. So he's a free man. Maybe instead of hating the people who put their lives on the line each day to protect idiots like OP from criminals and scum, you could support your local police, or campaign for better training.

OP is like the niggers who chimpout when some nigger thug criminal gets shot by the police. Tough shit, OP. The cops are the good guys in 99.9% of these cases.

holy fuck you're retarded, Americans really are cattle. They don't protect shit

Attached: 1658510872544837.jpg (960x666, 188.67K)

I'm not American you fucking moron. You're a bitch with a chip on your shoulder. There are 2 types of people who hate the police; criminal scum, and commie scum. I have a feeling I know which group you belong to.

Not the OP.
Supreme court ruled that cops have zero obligation to protect you. The cops were retarded and poorly trained. You are also retarded.

Feds and journalists suck my cock and balls
Everyone just stop interacting with this glowy every day