What is the last hard drug you did and how long ago?

What is the last hard drug you did and how long ago?

Attached: 132919_Pink_Elephants_on_Parade_Blotter_LSD_Dumbo.jpg (1683x1200, 307.76K)

I did pic related and about a year ago

don't know if considered hard but i done a fuck load of mdma a few days ago. Hard hard drugs I'd say crack but that was years ago

How do I find a drug dealer? Can they get things that are more pharmaceutical, rather than recreational?

"hard drugs"
Posts a pic of LSD.
Kek.

An eight ball last weekend.
Also, I had two cups of coffee this morning.

Attached: 20220602_131635.jpg (558x875, 312.3K)

did mdma a few weekends ago

Never, I don't consider psychedelics to be hard drugs and that's all I really care for

MDMA is not a hard drug.
Neither is THC...or psilocybin...or lysergic acid...or salvia divinorum...or DMT.

Get learnt.

Attached: 20220727_084139.jpg (540x402, 168.54K)

So what. Amphetamines and opiates are the only ones?

How was crack? I'm scared to try it; too easy to find drugs here.

I've one more psychadelics than most people have heard of. Been a few years since cocaine. MDMA a month or so ago. Planning LSD this weekend.

>he thinks acid is a "hard drug"

Attached: Aphex Twin.png (256x256, 136.18K)

You're a fucking moron if you don't think MDMA is a hard drug.

Fucking moron.

Yeah. MDMA is pretty tame as far as hard drugs go, but it's definitely abuseable and will fuck you up.

Yea you're retarded. Nomore posting for you.

weed 20 minutes

What is your definition of a hard drug then you dumb shit

Did a bunch of coke last weekend, gonna do more in two weeks

Amphetamines (meth, coke speed), opiates, some psychadelics (peyote, mesc). MDMA falls into the amphetamine category, though it's super tame compared to most.

Meth. It was like 3 1/2 years ago.

I've done high doses of mescaline, n,n-DMT, 5meo-DMT, LSD, psilocybin mushrooms. Mushrooms at 5g+ make mescaline and LSD look like a good time. I've done 1200ug LSD trips that weren't as horrifying as a 5g mushroom trip. 5meo is harder than all of the other psychedelics.

Heroin. 2 years ago before I got clean.

Bro earlier this year I was doing loads of cocaine, last time I smoked 2 crack rocks, I was desperate for a high, does anyone else feel like their brains are going to explode once the smoke is inside? fuck, I thought I was going to go deaf after that, after a while I felt very tired but I didn't feel anything except for what was mentioned above, it was the only time I tried that drug, lost a lots of weight too, sold personal things to get more, etc