I think he's a piece of shit but, realistically, if he were stupid enough to run again for 2024...

I think he's a piece of shit but, realistically, if he were stupid enough to run again for 2024, what do you think his chances of winning would be?

Attached: President-Trump-Official-Portrait-scaled-e1591897715552.jpg (1868x1740, 506.72K)

As a person, im not sure which of them are worse, but he's 100% better at being the President than Biden is

There appears to be a widening rift between Trump and Fox/Murdoch. Trump is sunk without them.

>As a person, im not sure which of them are worse, but he's 100% better at being the President than Biden is

In what ways? I admit that I'm glad Hillary lost because fuck her sense of entitlement and treating it as though the Presidency was owed to her, but at least she wouldn't have spent her time posting on Twitter. Still, he was an entertaining clown.

Slim to none, and slim left town.

Your fortune: Excellent Luck

low to none, but don't tell him that. he should run again.

Zero. Nothing in history has motivated the dems to vote more than trump hate. 81 million votes, they weren't 'for' biden, biden was just default, they were 81 million anti-trump votes

>Zero. Nothing in history has motivated the dems to vote more than trump hate. 81 million votes, they weren't 'for' biden, biden was just default, they were 81 million anti-trump votes

I'd love to see him run just for the clownshow. His 4 years was non-stop entertainment.

Nope, conservatives are moving on, the Trump show is getting tiresome even by their standards, and now they’re riding with Ron: he’s younger, smarter, better looking, and isn’t saddled down with Jan.6 baggage

Attached: 91ECC155-C61B-4367-937D-8AC790BA1D61.jpg (948x1377, 894.7K)

100%

Too bad. I was was hoping trump would run and we could have 4 more years of biden.

He looks like a bulldog.

About 50/50

Democrats only hope at this point is to covertly fund Trumpist campaigns and hope that they’re so obsessed with relitigating 2020 that people vote Democrat because they’re sick of hearing about it

People like bulldogs. They’re fighters

Attached: DEADB751-F2BB-49BB-A13B-6AE3BC583C14.jpg (2873x2153, 1.28M)

pretty fuckin high if his against some retard again lmao

It depends on whether they cheat again or not.

Qute

Attached: alf-alfa-IQ-movie.jpg (1625x1550, 327.3K)

People are sick of hearing about trump trying to overthrow the government, and not sick that he tried to?

We'll know how the wind is blowing with the mid-terms.

>they cheat again
year and a half and still no court-admissable evidence

>in what ways
Economy, international standing, foreign trade, unemployment, income inequality shrank, tax cuts (not just for the rich) with more writeoffs and deductibles, cut regulations on businesses to offer retirement plans, updated our enviromental policy, tariffed China, got tariffs on US products removed in a dozen countries, made us a net oil exporter, accelerated infrastructure construction, signed 12 weeks of paid parental leave for all government workers, lowered drug prices, NATO began funding the amount they agreed to, negotiated the Abraham Accords...
Biden has had a year and a half, is he on track to accomplish anything? Also nice reddit spacing