Sup Any Forums, been a while

Sup Any Forums, been a while.

Haven't been back to this decrepit place in a good 11 years or so.

Whatever happened to dear old Chris Chan?

Attached: 1524114694302.jpg (800x450, 141.4K)

I'm screaming

He became President of Ecuador.

He went to prison for raping his mom and is apparently a "she" now

Currently in jail for allegedly fucking his mother. His next hearing is in the next few days and it's been a year so people are speculating he'll be released if there are no more charges. Check sonichu.com

Attached: GUEST_181420ef-69ef-4d25-85dc-a35c9cc81b5a.jpg (488x488, 71.04K)

Jail, not prison. There is a big difference.

Spoken like a true kiwifag.

he's probably going to end up in a mental institution

wrong, he's getting out this week for time served

Have you seen the last vids he was posting? Clearly he's lost his mind, don't know how that will go considering his charges

Christ, I always assumed he'd end up blowing his brains out at some point anyway

has he got a YouTube channel or something?

idk, pre sure he was posting his way of critical thinking on twatter

I think a mental institution is equally likely. They sent him away to a nuthouse of sorts for 2 or 3 months in the middle of his sentence and he seems to have changed his tone to make it sound like he was groomed or raped instead of vice versa.

OP, I forgot to mention that there are now multiple troll groups fighting with each other like children now. Basically, most of the people who trolled Chris are now also lolcows themselves. Also, look up Isabella Loretta Janke (but don't believe anything you read because the whole thing was such a clusterfuck that nobody really knows for sure what happened)

I am pretty amazed that he's even lasted this long without an hero

noted, I'll get on it. I did notice Any Forums is somewhat unrecognisable now to how it was 11 or 12 years ago. Seems the lulz got up and went

Yeah, it's kind of even more of a shithole than it used to be. When Chris Chan made it onto Tucker Carlson this place was filled with threads and pretty much none of them were like the old days. It's a sad place now. Dunno why I still stick around. I guess you really are "here forever". I want a bagel

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 150.81K)

Trial tomorrow. Max sentence 1 year. He’s gonna get times served, but won’t be allowed to live with Barb anymore

I really am well outta the loop but it's definitely lost its 'charm', if you can even call it that. Is m00t even still around?

M00t's been gone for like 12 years dude

Fuck me, this is like revisiting my childhood home to find that it's been torn down and replaced with a McDonalds

I don't like chris chan out of principle but I'm glad the trolls are lolcows themselves, they destroyed that cunts mind and soul now karma

Attached: chrischanactivitiesdorchildren.jpg (1920x1080, 408.11K)

It does seem rather cruel

lol

Good fucking god, look how they massacred my boy

The fact he still wears that fucking necklace is actually quite wholesome

In retrospect, the troll themselves were massive fucking cringelords, almost as bad as Chris.

>I think a mental institution is equally likely.
I don’t think they can do that if he’s hit the max sentence though, can they?
>Also, look up Isabella Loretta Janke (but don't believe anything you read
That was one of the most blatant ops I’ve ever seen on this site. For a week after the arrest there were 5 threads a day raging about Janke and no evidence ever came out.
They even staged a friend of Janke “feeling remorse” and so confessing to everything even though they weren’t even known to be involved at that time. And then all their “evidence” was unverifiable but embarrassing Discord posts about Janke’s toe fungus and shit

My take is that some Chris-obsessed retards got mad at Janke for taking their favorite toy away so tried to convince people that she was some evil mastermind to punish her.
Chris was messaging other people about what he’d done well before the earliest confession to Janke, and the fact she didn’t freak out on him about it isn’t evidence she made him do it, if she had responded negatively he would have clammed up and we’d never have known

Please tell me you’re not one of those “the trolls are responsible for all of Chris’s bad decisions” retards.
All of the worst things Chris has done, his previous arrests etc have all been on his own initiative.
Even trooning out, After Bob’s death Christ drew a comic with a scene where he wore a skirt and Bob told him off. Chris only had female friends growing up. They probably rewarded him for being more feminine by letting Him get closer to them because he felt like less of a threat, so now he thinks being a woman will get him laid

No I don't believe he's excused and entirely pin him as a victim those guys had their fun but continued to fuck with him when he was clearly mentally unwell. Every decision he made after is on him, just don't think it's fair and all and now karma got em back