I started tormenting this fat girl, and now I'm obsessed. I started dating a guy...

I started tormenting this fat girl, and now I'm obsessed. I started dating a guy, and his fat ex girlfriend spoke badly about me. I took it in a way like "well she did something bad first, so now I can basically do whatever I want". I continued dating the guy mostly just because I enjoyed making her suffer, I posted pictures making fun of her, my friends messaged her saying all sorts of horrid shit too. One of my friends later made a Any Forums post dedicated to her and she saw it, but I won't get into that. But when that wasn't enough, I befriended her shitty boring friends which eventually just sat and talked shit about her to me for hours. I almost started feeling bad for her since she seemingly didn't have any real friends. Eventually when she spoke out about how it's wrong of them to hang out with me, they were retarded enough to defend me. She was in tears, and saw these people as actual friends while I was just using them to make her upset, and yet they took my side. It's been a few months now, and I just can't get enough. I started saving every picture of her that I could find on her social media, I even looked through her friends and families accounts for pictures of her. I have a secure folder on my phone full of pictures of her, and sometimes I stare at them. Recently she's privated her accounts due to the "bullying" and I'm left dry. I can't look at pictures of her anymore and it's driving me insane. I've just sent her a follow request, though. I wonder if she'll accept knowing it's me and what I've done. I'm always curious about how she'll react to things. I sent the request last night, and I'm still waiting. She hasn't declined it though, which is interesting.

Attached: 1647071711711.png (356x354, 195.52K)

Post her nudes

Underage b8, also, die you piece of shit roastie. I bet you are as fat as her.

Imagine if you put this much effort into having friends and a social life and hobbies.

Show your tits or gtfo you ham sandwich in a leg lock having roastie.

LOL

Assuming you are a “woman”, THIS is why we think you are retarded and should be used as a meat toilet.

So petty, so worthless. Do you feel good about yourself when you do stuff like that? In control? Powerful? Is it maybe because you have very little control over yourself so you feel in charge when it seems you are influencing somebody else? No camaraderie, no empathy, not realizing the exact same could happen to you and you would literally be bawling on here? Notice how you “humble-brag” about posting her here. Who fucking cares except you and her?

I really really think lobotomizing people like you would only make life better. For yourself and me. Unironically seek help or kill yourself.

Well that didn't go as well as you expected, huh?

Ya, I feel pretty good about it. Its fun. I'll never be the person in her position anyways xdd

You're a fucking sociopath and a blight on society and also probably a roastie and a newfag

Lol roastie thinks she could never be in the other girl's position. This just shows how underage this cunt is. I hope you get what you deserve soon, oh you will get it someday, i just hope it is soon.

Based

Wipe the wet shit dripping down your fat thighs retard lul

tits or gtfo you psychopath cumsumpster

This is now a big cock tranny thread.

Attached: 45219857.jpg (725x1427, 368.79K)

Wipe the cum flowing out if your ass, whore.

Attached: 1368113036.jpg (1170x2246, 682.02K)

Kill yourself. You definitely reek of piss.

Attached: 1060126285.jpg (1170x2412, 700.42K)

I bet you reek of fish and Cheetos you unwashed whore.

Attached: 1786194788.jpg (1170x2106, 693.36K)

Attached: 1094089397.jpg (1932x2576, 1.68M)