When did the Right become so mentally unhinged?

When did the Right become so mentally unhinged?
I kind of think it was when Palin ran as VP. Maybe the seeds of it were sewn when Reagan engaged with Christian fundamentalists who until then avoided politics.?

Attached: Screenshot_20220726-120955.png (1544x2048, 1.76M)

Of course, huge chunks of the far-left are deranged butt I'm more interested in the right.

Attached: 1647242334339.jpg (1024x700, 106.6K)

I wish the pipe bombs they found at the capitol were real

>When did the Right become so mentally unhinged?

Attached: mostly peaceful 275.png (679x384, 423.19K)

Yours was always gonna be smaller.

Why do you love government so much?

BLM needs to be designated as a domestic terrorist organization and troops need to be brought in to stomp out any and all BLM riots in the future

>nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga
>I'm 300% nigga

Maybe just buy a big pickup truck.

police stop killing us vs OMFG MY FAGGOT CANIDATE LOST

Police wouldn't have to kill niggers if niggers weren't such violent people in the first place. I'd rather they use the extra force to ensure their safety since officers do much more for their community than the average nigger does

To maintain any power at all the Republican party must cultivate more and more fringe elements of society.

Attached: tucker2.jpg (436x381, 35.16K)

Pro tip: Try hiding inside your garbage bin for the next pick up.

>Thousands of protests against police brutality and an unequal justice system where less than 5% turned into riots, almost all of which happened after police fired tear gas and rubber bullets into the crowds
>And attempt to overthrow the government because one of the candidates has an ego the size of Texas and refused to admit defeat despite 60+ judges throwing out lawsuits, the Supreme Court saying he had no evidence, and his own Justice Department telling him there was nothing there.
These are no where near the same, user.

If you seriously think Jan 6th was an attempt to overthrow the govt then I've got a bridge to sell ya

What’s wrong with not having a government?

It goes back much further than Sarah Palin, her nomination as VP was just the GOP realizing that it made good business sense to court the crazies after the neocons proved to be incompetent at managing the economy.

It goes all the way back to the end of the fairness doctrine in 1987 and the rise of the “news-entertainment” industry which didn’t need to make the pretense of objectivity and could now take any bloviating jackass passing off his hate filled rants as objective journalism as long as it was entertaining enough, and call it fair and balanced news while quietly admitting in court that it is just entertainment and nobody is supposed to be taking it seriously

1 riot over an imaginary problem vs, 275 riots over an actual one.

275 isn't enough.

Reagan never avoided politics.
In fact, at one time he was a COMMIE!

Maybe if niggers didn't commit so many crimes then they wouldn't be targeted by police so frequently. They bring it on themselves

I wonder if Regan knew what he was doing when he empowered the evangelicals and got rid of the FCC fairness doctrine. I suspect not as he had Alzheimer's

Attached: Screenshot_20220724-152914.png (1946x2048, 1.58M)

This.
The rightwing podcasters bare a striking similarity to the 90's AM talk radio shows that appeared after the end of the fairness doctrine both in terms of style and substance.

Attached: download-3.jpg (175x114, 7.13K)

>police brutality and an unequal justice system
yeah sure it's "unequal" because it has an unequal outcome by race hahaha and as "races dont exist only discrimination can explain it" kill yourself kikerot so hard

You have to be over 18 to post here. The right jumped the shark long before Trump, BLM etc etc

Attached: 1652749443702m.jpg (1024x1024, 93.29K)

k