Ok mr user was it? why should we hire you?

ok mr user was it? why should we hire you?

Attached: 1645225860575.jpg (250x243, 7.19K)

>I hear you're looking for good help, I'm here.
That line got me hired instantly doubling my pay.

Attached: 1654283012178.png (400x400, 180.22K)

They told me to come here. They said you have answers. What is going on? Is the black van yours? Why are you doing this?

Attached: 1658618966874987.gif (220x170, 81.23K)

In a windchill; i would offer you everything. If that were enough to get you home. Home, would be where you stay with me, to get your entire world renewed in our ghost. But that ghost; has become you. You are the spirit we left. And that will be the wind, again.

Because im more wise than you can even imagine human be and that should be enough you to let me choose everything you do and what you do for me and what you are allowed to do and what you are allowed to say and obey me as your new god like i was the one who created all of this. Praise me on your knees my son and i will never use you for bad and never will hurt you. I forgive you.

Because my ass smells like cookies and if u hire me, I will allow "one free sniff" only

Sounds a little gay dude

You did because I nailed the interview, and Im starting next monday.

Good bye boring office-job I've had for 10 years, hello getting payed travelling the world to fix shit I genuinely am interested in.

>why should we hire you?

So I don't die from starvation

Bc if you don’t mom’s gonna get mad at me

i'm reliable, punctual, and driven to work in a team to meet the end goal.

you just dont understand poetry

not hired for being a real ass nigga

"Well Mr.Pepe Meme Boss, I have a knack, nay, a gift, to expand what may seem to be but a minor, a miniscule selling point, into what can be sold as, marketed as, an incredible, selling point. A skill needed in all of today's work places, from marketing, to human resources, to simple corporate meetings; I believe it is obvious, nay, evident what I'd bring to the company"

because i got a hot bod and can strip dance in front of your company investors, they will be so impress that they will have to renew the company contracts so they can continue to see me dance, naked

I don't know man, seems kinda gay to me

betrothed under the luminesence of the moon in all of its somber reflection, I await for the love that we had by the river of my sorrow to blossom once more. alas, I have found this love has become nothing more than an illusion that I struggle internally, deeply, so passionately, to seperate from my perception of what is real. my fingertips caress the beauty of the memory I hold, your body and face. i can never forget you

I am so desperate to be out of my current job, housing, and financial situation, that I WILL be the most dedicated worker in the company if you decide to hire me. I've also got the BEST memes and will share them at request.

Attached: 1658807711013888.jpg (656x679, 30.74K)

>I've also got the BEST memes and will share them at request.

>does so on company time

you will not be hired for being a lazy nigger

>at request
Learn to read faggot
Memes are only shared if the boss wants them to be. It's good for morale.

>Learn to read faggot

calls the boss a faggot, doesn't get hired anyway,dumb nigger

i bring nuggets

We don't want nuggets you fat fuck, stay out of our company