Fuck fat people

Anybody else find it perfectly reasonable to hate fat people? No perseverance, no willpower, nothing worthy of admiration or respect. Their repulsive looks, semi-functional bodies and constant excuses are all symptoms of mental weakness. Dying because you can’t regulate your desire for tasty flavors is subhuman and pathetic.

Attached: FAT-MRI.png (1200x675, 994.67K)

I'm fat and I say that if u hate them with the intent of motivating them to go the gym/diet then it's prolly something good

OP is fat

I hate people who gets attached to stupid topics to justify their behaviours.

Im 6'0 and was 210lbs, Im 165lbs now. My own hatred of fat people is what kept me motivated.

Are you fat?

No I am unhealthily skinny

Hm but why hate fat?

Yes. The same way it's reasonable to hate niggers, spics, jews, muslims, Christians, pedos, feminists, faggots, trannies, etc etc.

what kind of diet?

No alcohol or sugar and lots of cardio. Limit carbs and eat as much meat as you want. Took about 3 months, I'm 25 for context

fatties hinder society. they waste resources, hospital beds, meds, and we're supposed to take care of them.

based asian countries for taxing fat people. they see it as a sign of human weakness.

I’ve gained and lost 40-60 pounds 3 times in the last 6 years. Being fat is pathetic and just pure laziness. I lost all that weight from just walking, no running or working out. And eating healthier but not super healthy where it’s a chore.

Do better user. Confidence boosted through the roof when I lose weight. You’ll notice people find you more attractive automatically

fat human? they are just other animal like hippo but human, i am fine with all other animal as long as they dont try to steal my food, scare me away from water and dont steal my nest or from my nest.

fat human good for eating if volcano blows or big asteriod.

Is also good some human animal weak, lazy and fat, i can compete more easy.

Attached: 1644145095652.jpg (782x1400, 294.28K)

still have gf faggot

ooh, similar tale, user.
6'0 and was about 202 lbs 3 years ago, down to 146 lbs now.

Just decided "no thanks, I'm done being fat" and ate better. didn't exercise at all, literally 100% just eating less shit. Also got a physical job a few months back and am starting to get swole.

complete 180 and feelings confident and great. I wish you the same, user.

Attached: my fellow gigachad mirror.png (853x1000, 589.11K)

>fuck fat people
eeeewwwww no thanks

We get it, you want to fuck a fat chick. No one cares.

it pisses me off, my neighbor is a 400+ pound whale and gets health problems from it so they give her all kinds of pills like percocet and shit, meanwhile i have a paralyzed left arm and tons of severe injuries from a crash and they dont give me shit. so you can get so fat they'll give you pain medication now and they wont give it to an actual injured person. this world is so fucked

I'm 6 ft 230 pounds. I am definitely overweight but I hold it well snd have pretty decent muscular structure. I eat probably 2600 calories a day whatever I want to eat. Little exercise because I'm a truck driver.

i went all the way up to 280 and back down to 180 in a year lol. its so fucking easy to lose weight, you literally can do nothing and it goes away.
and damn it feels good to reach down to a tight waste instead of a fat one

>this world
Just the United States, gringo maricón.