Remember when Any Forums was absolutely obsessed with Billie?

Remember when Any Forums was absolutely obsessed with Billie?

Attached: 1658630655759260.webm (1600x1200, 1.32M)

No but remember how this bitch constantly talks about not wanting to be sexualized yet constantly shoves her propped up tits in everybody’s face

That was before they knew she was a coal burner

I wish she would, for real, in my face

I always assumed it was a meme, because the bitch is repellant

No, she's always been disgusting and talentless. Anything you remember was a meme

The dumb bitch is whatever her agent tells her is unique to vapid dumb girls at the time.

Just like bella

>remember when there was 1 guy who posted 8 bille threads a day for a couple months.
Yeah I remember and I'm glad it stopped

Plenty of hot girls with talent, no need to waste time on a talentless fatty. Didn't she used to be fit? Probably won't happen again.

Still am

Attached: Billie-Eilish-Feet-5841421.jpg (1440x1747, 283.82K)

Remember when i had that dream about the orange tree?? But instead of oranges it had babies on it

Any Forums was ever obsessed with her

>an underage girl perpetually high on xanax that has clearly had at least 2 abortions
Of course Any Forums liked her

>making shit up on the internet
But why

what’s wrong wit abortions? You some kind of Jew-loving trumptard?

she does have a big rack but shes just another person, her music is pretty garbage imo. maybe hipsters will say it is the most mindblowing thing since the beatles, velvet underground, and beach boys dropped pet sounds but eh. she is the archetype for zoomer vapid broad

>Remember when Any Forums was absolutely obsessed with Billie?
Yes, when she was under 18.
Same with Chloe, Boxxy, Millie, Lia... the list goes on.

>me on Billie's floor

Attached: aimee1.png (1440x900, 840.1K)

I still am.

Any Forums was never obsessed with Billie.

The only freaks who care about here are people who urgently should start wearing glasses and people who are chronicly tone-deaf.

She defines the music industry in the 2020s: you can look like a trashbag and lack any sort of talent, just blow the right people and you will get attention.