Pegging thread. Why does this shit turn me on so much?

Pegging thread. Why does this shit turn me on so much?

Any of you fags ever let your girl up your ass? My wife fucks me semi regularly.

Ama I guess

Attached: 699_1000.jpg (750x1000, 51.93K)

Why are you gay?

Not gay if it's with a woman idiot

user makes a good point

Attached: bbc trained4_edited.jpg (400x300, 30.82K)

ideal dildo size? biggest one you took? best harness with great stability for a hard thrust session?

Attached: 1644656776212.jpg (700x574, 25.18K)

>ideal size
We use pic related most frequently, it's around 7" girth if I had to guess.
>biggest
We had one that had an 11" shaft and was slightly thicker than pic related that she fucked me with a few times. Was fucking cashmoney
>harness
We have just a generic harness we bought online that takes different size rings, so you can use pretty much any suction cup style dildo in it. Cant remember the brand name, but it works well enough. Sometimes shell wear a panty vibe underneath it.

Attached: s-l400.jpg (400x400, 39.73K)

Hnnng

Attached: 148342_03big.jpg (683x1024, 168.49K)

Attached: 829718.jpg (500x731, 52.13K)

My wife has been putting it up my ass at least a few times a month for a few years now.

It's out favorite type of sex tbh. She loves being in control and making me her bitch.

Attached: IMG_0612.jpg (4032x3024, 1.74M)

Wide wasn't a big fan at first but she been coming around and getting more dominant

Attached: IMG_1492608798.jpg (1456x2592, 256.47K)

Based peggingbros
Looks like a good size. Wife is hot af too. Living the dream user

>few times a month
Lucky you. We used to about once a month, but now with three young kids I'm lucky to get it a few times a year now. Looking forward to having more alone time

My wife pegs me regularly. It started during a time she was having trouble with PIV, but she loves it because of the fun perspective and the easiest way for her to cum is by grinding (so she can grind against the dildo base into me). I like it because I can cum so hard from just anal. I like it hard and deep. My favorite dildo is an 8" girthy one. I also have a 9" slightly thinner one, but I can barely take it to the hilt. Occasionally we'll use a smaller one if she feels like really pounding me, but a bigger one... I just love the feeling of being completly full.

Yeah, we have one kid now but my wife is still bending more over probably once a week or close to it. We both love it too much to give it up.

Better to just take a real cock. Women are useless at fucking. Lack of body strength etc most the time its just awkward how useless they are at it

My wife has told me she wants to watch me get fucked in the ass by a man eventually, but for now we are sticking to pegging.

My girlfriend recently bought a pegging kit, she's been on about it for ages and I finally said yeah fuck it. Haven't tried it out as of yet, what can I expect?

>inb4 huge silicone dick in butt

i dont understand why would a woman want to fuck a man in the ass with a dildo, can anyone explain

either a humiliation thing, or his wife enjoys satisfying him sexually. prostate stim is great

It's the biggest we have girth wise. Slow and steady is the name of the game. And thanks I'll let her know.

Attached: temp_31.jpg (1092x1944, 302.39K)

In my experience (had 4 different women fuck my ass), women love the novelty of doing the fucking and then they eventually either get into the domination or just enjoy giving their man pleasure.

>feeling if being full
Can relate. The thicker the better, I cant take much more than 10" depth wise though with the thicker ones. But god damn I cum so hard when I'm really stuffed full

i'm not going to write out prose about the mental physical aspect of getting fucked in the ass by a woman but i will say this
>you need to experiment by yourself, with fingers, plugs, vibrators, etc. before you go straight to taking a dildo in and out of you

These guys get it. Basically what it was for my wife. I've found that when she's completely satisfied and been fucked stupid a few times a week she really wants to make me happy.

My wife says that she enjoys the domination, humiliating dirty talk, and the fact that it makes my cock leak when it's not even hard. She just loves that.

My wife implied it would be hot to see me take real dick too, I'd probably try it, could be hot to have her use me like that, doubt it will ever happen though
Have you done any ass play solo first? Dont let a bad first time ruin it for both of you. Definitely dont start with a fat dildo. Practice solo and work your way up before going at it together. Also enema about 30 - 60 minutes beforehand, and eat lightly that day

Do it right and you'll never want to go without it.

My wife likes the idea of having a man fuck me up the ass as a humiliation thing. She has suggested either a gay guy just for me or a Bull/Hotwife situation that fucks her first then me as well.

>cock leaking
I leak like a fucking faucet when I get into the sub role and she goes anywhere near my ass. First time she pegged me we started in the pronebone position and when she went to flip me over on my back she thought I blew my load from the amount of cum and precum I leaked all over the sheets.

Pegging is for babies.
Try sounding.

Attached: (m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=_xz3mvOM8jBAfLm5)6.jpg (640x360, 28.22K)

I get pegged occasionally. Usually when I'm feeling submissive. Love it when it happens. Wife spanks me and jerks me. Cum hard as fuck. Makes it better that she's black.

you let a dude peg you?

Yeah, I leak a ton. My wife likes to poke fun at me for it.

Hnng. 10/10 would bend over for

Has anyone’s wife or gf talked about them taking a real cock whilst she’s fucking you?

Ugh no, just the thought makes me cringe. You do you tho

She says the feeldoe is nice bir it's hard to keep in. Not very girthy either

Attached: 1620305595293m.jpg (1024x1024, 102.38K)

Yeah, like all the time. My wife loves humiliating dirty talk and that often involves telling me she wants me to take huge real cocks up my ass.

Omg I’m worried that will happen if my gf ever pegs me.