Can anyone identify this spider?

Can anyone identify this spider?

Attached: IMG20220727075700_compress18.jpg (1500x2000, 627.09K)

Ah that's a spider.

wtf is spiderman doing at ur house?

It seems a black widow....
Be careful... it's really dangerous

That's Jerry

let it bite you
gain superpowers
crush your enemies

Attached: fat-spiderman.jpg (599x766, 73.27K)

nope, i think thats steve. He posted a selfie with the same wood grain

It is a false window spider.

Brown widow..... They compete with black widows.They're just as poisonous. They're from Central America and have been making their way north for many years.

Nope, but what is important is that he can identify YOU>

It's a 'false widow' from the steatoda family. Common in UK now for looking like black widows, but they are not, they are brown.

This is a spider as I can see.

If it's the EU varient it's bite is not as dangerous, just minor swelling. I have a lot near my windows. They are a nervous spider and you'd be able to handle them without them biting.

It's abdominal is too dark and it's missing the lighter colors on its metatarsus, tabia, and femur.

The UK spider "false widow" is Steatoda nobilis and isn't widely distributed outside the UK

If you're outside the UK it's most likely a brown widow Latrodectus geometricus

False widow has a mild bite, brown widow is the same as a black as far as toxicity is concerned.

Brown widows have a very wide variety of coloration. The only way to tell for sure is to get a look at the underside of the abdomen.

Shoot cum on it

Attached: 1649426083568.webm (576x432, 417.56K)

It's a spider to kill.
Spiders that don't hide need to die to accelerate their evolution. Make Darwin happy.
Kill it.

Op here I'm in the UK. It was hiding in a pile of my unwashed clothes and it was absolutely terrified of light, kept running towards dark places

yo that's my nigga Eric

You made that up. Every word

Its a comb footed spider of some sort

Kek found the retard. I bet you don't think k spiders have a fibraris or distal flocking tubules either.

Correct