Last days

Soup, Any Forums. I guess my time is running out. My life has fallen apart and I see no way out of my mess. I'm currently homeless, I live in a motel and have stayed here since April. Used to live with and care for my elderly parents until my mom died, they rented their house from an absentee landlord who lived out of town and not once came by in the 16 years they rented until kicking us out. As soon as my mom died, landlord shows up and gives my stepdad and I a 30 day notice. 30 days came and went and my stepdad went to live with his relatives while I had to stay in a motel. House we lived in still sits empty. I have family, a sister and two aunts and an uncle but I haven't spoken to them in years and my sister only contacts me when she wants to show off how good she and her family are doing. If I call and text I get ignored. I have friends but none of them give a shit about me anymore and stopped contacting me. Basically, I have no one for help. I work, but I've blown through all my money on this motel that's $85 a day. Im paid biweekly but my checks are slightly over $1000. Right now I have $314 to my name and won't get paid until next Tuesday. Tomorrow I'm checking out to live in my car. Since I will have nowhere to shower, I'm gonna lose my job, I can't go to work stinking of B.O. and once I lose my job, I'm just gonna end my life. Ive applied for apartments, which costs from $20-$50 but none call back and now can't do that anymore. I'm fucked. I have no one to talk to, family and friends forgot about me, I have no one to ask for advise. I can't do it, Any Forumsros. I hope you fucks never end up like me

Attached: thumbs_b_c_aa3ee04afb9b4a1071bc0821fcb7cbb6.jpg (863x486, 25.48K)

Get a gym membership and shower there retard. People prefer Planet Fitness since they're everywhere.

I've scoped out the town's homeless center but since I live in commiefornia, it's full to the brim with homeless, majority from out of town as they seem to come here from other states. I've been to my local dept of human services but they told me to go to the homeless center. I've asked around if anyone at work was looking for a roommate but no one is. It's fucked all the way around. Like I said, I'm completely alone, I have no one to talk to. My coworkers know my situation but if I talk about it, all I get is "damn, I'm sorry you're going through that" or "keep your head up, bro"... I really don't want to die, but I see no way out. If I can't work, I'll have no money for food, or a place like a motel, no gas to drive... I'm real tired of this shit. I'm gonna hold on as long as I can, but I'm running out of time.

Gyms around me have cracked down on people getting memberships to shower and take a shit. Drug addled tweekers high on meth ruined that for me.

Dude, you got a job! That's more than most retards on here can say about themselves. It's hard to hear that none of your friends or family care - I assume you asked everyone of them if you can crash on their couch until you found something. But now you know to find better people. Get a gym membership for the showers and such, as the fag before said. If there is government help, try to get that. Also, depending on your job and the peeps there, tell your boss about your situation and ask for a raise, or at least a temporary one, so you don't have to live in your car.

Things WILL get better!

Parents were in the same situation in the 90s. They got out of it by getting the fuck out of town. Dad got a cheap ass Oldsmobile for like $200 that worked just well enough to drive out to the Inland Empire in the desert, he got a job as a mechanic and found someone to rent him their mobile home in hicville and he managed to get off his feet. Don't give up bro. Just skip town

Get your ass fucked by niggers, it will feel good

Attached: bdsmlr-299048-Os4pqtkvkQ.gif (640x440, 734.33K)

Sounds stupid but go in the army or prison

Dont give up fag. You have a fucking job. Things will look up eventually. Do some side gigs or some shit. Shower in public bathrooms in malls. Dont die and prove them right, youre better than all of them, you will thrive nigger

Black cock is a basic vitamin that you need to thrive. The more the better

Attached: bdsmlr-378926-V1kdbTYIkl.jpg (980x1306, 98.77K)

don't be a jerk, that's not cool

Good luck user, I hope You have a quick and painless end. They world is a fucked up place. You always suffer and fight just to suffer and fight another day, another year, never to be at peace and happy

suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Don't be a coward.

You have a job, that's the priority. If they are a good employer, explain the situation, they may be able to help you, even if just the hygiene problem. If they decide to let you go because of that, then take them to court for wrongful termination.

Asked my sister if I could crash at her house but "sorry, we don't have enough room". Won't even let me stay in my car in their driveway until I stacked enough paper to try to get my own place. Like I said above, gyms are putting a stop to giving memberships to people who just use the facility to shit and shower. Gyms in my town started having bums sleeping and shooting up in the parking lot and damaging/stealing shit inside. Coworker said his gym had an infestation of bed bugs, it had to have come from a homeless person. I have a job, but at 11am i have to check out of this motel because I won't make it until next Tuesday. I can't get ahead, since April I've lived off $0.74 cans of Mac and beef, I haven't eaten any actual meat or real food since before April. Depression, anxiety, and since I've eaten trash for months, my health is going south.

This
OP, you live in California, so you have more rights than you realize.

Its legal to live in your car in LA county

Long rant. Pic of a noose. Didnt read. Throw pity party somewhere else or just kill yourself already.

I really want to give yoy a list of should-haves, but that won't help. Ah well here it goes.

You should have:
-Had a backup plan instead of rellying on others with poor health
-Done more to strengthen bonds with people yoy could have utilized in time of need
-Saved money and focused on getting a home instead of having a fancy fucking car.
-Not pissed all your money away on a motel

Get off yoyr ass and fix it. Don't act like killing yourself will fix anything. It won't. It will take a lot more people doing that for purification to take place. Half the populice would have to do it for the world to become better. I doubt that'll ever happen, so don't bother.

Use a garden hose to shower if you need to. And stop whining about the Golden State you fuckboy. It's not bad when you learn how to grab life by the balls. You're just a retard.

>I have family, a sister and two aunts and an uncle but I haven't spoken to them in years and my sister only contacts me when she wants to show off how good she and her family are doing.
Sounds like you burned all your bridges. My uncles/sisters would never let this happen to me

I wish I was dead, user. Depressed as fuck, unmotivated as fuck, always quit whenever I try to get out of this hole, but I wont kill myself user. You shouldnt either. Solutions to your problems are right there, but you have to work on them. Killing yourself will just rob you of any chances that you couldve had at a good life.

Attached: 1607382917697.jpg (1080x1350, 185.14K)

>-Had a backup plan instead of rellying on others with poor health
How am I "rellying" on others when I've been on my own for months?
>-Done more to strengthen bonds with people yoy could have utilized in time of need
Bonds were fine, but in this day in age, everyone gives a shit about themselves, especially when some asks for help
>-Saved money and focused on getting a home instead of having a fancy fucking car.
I was saving money, if I wasn't saving I'd have been in my "fancy fucking" 2001 4runner with a bad O2 sensor a while ago. $85 a night, spending $20-$50 a pop for apartment apps on a little over $1000 biweekly adds up very fucking fast.
>-Not pissed all your money away on a motel
Then I should've just stayed in my car? Are you head-bumped? I think so, you spell like you have dain bramage
>Use a garden hose
Where, you sped?