Females are disgusting but they still around

why da fuq females are still around , like they are the reason why all bad things happen in society.

Attached: 374.png (1125x1396, 67.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_reproduction
youtu.be/eVvSaCd5VOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So why don’t you kill some?

oh, I just got the joke, thank you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_reproduction

Found the virgin incel.

i am pure and good willed and its enough that 50% of humans are those evil nasty creatures with an abyss that swallow dreams called vagina dont you thing?

they made males in order to make them experience the pain of reality , thats why male babies cry

>I am bothered by what others do with life and I must project becuase it makes me unhappy

Try minding your own fucking buissness OP

This is the reason we have nuclear bombs and war, people just can't help but fucking invade others lives with their own repulsive ideas thoughts and feelings

>we live in a society that has turned into life being alllllll about other people

FUCK YOU OP

Attached: 1642789759720m.jpg (1024x1017, 120.64K)

>ith life and I must project becuase it makes me unhappy
>Try minding your own fucking buissness OP
>This is the reason we have nuclear bombs and war, people just can't help but fucking invade others lives with their own repulsive ideas thoughts and feelings
fuck you bitch, why cant we separate anti women males from pro women males and create 2 types of societies huh? because women want to see anti women males crushed thats why.

>Picrel
JACKPOT!

youtu.be/eVvSaCd5VOA

Attached: dickhead.jpg (320x180, 7.96K)

i want to see all males crushed tbh

fuck you, 99% of civilization is males work, we need artificial wombs and get rid of this parasites that destroy dreams

what the fuck are most of you gonna wack off to then

>what the fuck are most of you gonna wack off to then
nothing, males will be freed of reproductive hell and from filth like you

that's bullshit, the male urge to coom is stronger than the human urge to breathe

ur talking to a fucking trap dickhead

>google OP's name
>find this
your retarded posts start making sense now

Attached: kek.png (617x576, 165.16K)

i'm not a trap, a man is not capable of self-awareness of his own gender

i never fapped in my life , let alone touch a female, i need to find people like me and start an organization in order create a place where no evil or nature rules exist (basically where females concept just dont exist).

xD, females still evil disgusting scum tho

>i never fapped in my life
that is bullshit my guy, that's like saying you never used your left hand

you are disgusting .

lmao women dont say shit like this

That’s not even close to accurate and displays your complete lack of real historic study. You need help.

>hat’s not even close to accurate and displays your complete lack of real historic study. You need help.
lol, go spreed your legs and take bbc or something xD