I'm fucking tired of people treating life as a joke, Any Forums

Any one of the assholes participating in this stream could've stepped up and said no, we aren't going to chuck human life around with the carelessness of a retarded third grader but that didn't happen. Now there is a dead woman surrounded by mourning friends and family because some people decided that it would be funny. This shit is psychotic, and we as a whole need to take suicide prevention more seriously. If someone needs help, we need to take responsibility and get them help. Thank you.

Attached: Screenshot_20220727-035029-487.png (720x1151, 449.44K)

This has nothing to do with suicide prevention. Also thank god one less bug in the world.

She chose that lifestyle, you get what you deserve.
Don't like it? Just stop being alive.
Simple as that. Boo fucking hoo she can be replaced, an influencer is not something important that the world needs anyway.

I guess they really are bug people.

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

i mean at 25, dying because you voluntarily chose to drink pesiticide? yeah, you knew what you were getting into unless the CCP sent you a text telling you to do it or else

this is comedy gold, thanks for the laugh

Further proof foids are literal adult children.

underrated

one less chink

can any one tell me where i can find the video?

Go neck yourself faggot. Suicide prevention can suck my cock. Pathetic and weak people kill themselves and I find it hilarious. Fuck your "help these people" bullshit. Make a hotline to speed up the process and help clear the world of these wastes of space and retards who eat tide pods and die try a "blackout challenge".

LOST.

>egg her
dafuq is that?

Egg is another word for antagonise.

You have to be 18 to post here

Caaaarlos

>one woman did something incredibly stupid
>all wamen are dumb reee
incel

1. Influencers arent people
2. Chinese value life far, FAR less than me. Hence why i value Chinese lives as much as i value an ant, they're soulless beings
3. If this stupid bitch let people on the web talk her into drinking chemicals, sje was going to die before 35 SOMEHOW.
4. Was it even Any Forums that did this? Should you be bitching to us?
5. Cry more, faggot

daaaaaaaaaaaamn

>human

Attached: incel.png (595x591, 480.48K)

yeah literally have sex

You should genuinely kill yourself, and I mean that with all of my heart. I want you to die; and I'm glad this gook bitch is gone. Fuck you china, Taiwan #1

Attached: Rick_Ashley_17.jpg (620x827, 159.23K)

Dude a 12 yr old hanged herself while being egged on by her livestreamer chaters. The worlds a fucked place and full of both the psychotic and the weak they prey on.

No one cares because it isn't themselves getting snuffed out, niggas don't care if it isn't them.

Attached: 1658401800703859.png (575x350, 38.92K)

Lmao

>retards killings themself
nothing new