Time traveler AMA

My name is Anita Fonsmark, "time traveler" and temporal ethnographer from the post-Unification period/early 22nd century.

AMA.

Attached: dt5r4u0jc7c81.jpg (482x606, 38.39K)

Welcome to our burning helltopia.
Grab a job and pay a tax; some one will be simping to you shortly.

Have you gone back in time and fucked your mom when she was young?

Good day
This is the time travel police. As you well know you can't tell anyone you're a time traveller.
Cease this at once.

Regards

Out of all the time periods you could've returned to, why did you return to second millenia "fall of the Roman empire"?

tell me the xlotto numbers for this saturday 30th to confirm your story or its bullshit.

How does the Chris Chan story end?

A very amusing reply! Indeed, a large fascination of mine, as well as the administration of the project was the global transition period between pre-metaubiquitous and post-metaubiquitous high class societies, and the social interactions of the Internet-centric peoples that inhabited these virtual spaces.

No.

Are women still whores and men still weak? Is western society still obsessed with gender? Do the LGBT still exist?

It was my assignment to visit to this time period. My objectives are dual, consisting of a primary mission to gather first-hand cultural knowledge and experience of the pre-unification Earth, as well as non-interactive study of social behaviors, particularly your reaction to ZR/F stimuli.

While collection of this information written in a standard journal format with my own opinionated input is highly valuable to scholars in the post-unification Alliance, it mostly consists of data aggregation to aid in our own similar endeavors with other high class civilizations.

When will the Kraken be released

You got the quaddie numbers for Pakenham tomorrow love ? Thanks in advance

Theoretically you could take me into the future then. Surely something prevents that, so what is it exactly? What type of device do you use? Are there multiple methods or machines/anomalies utilized for time traveling?

In my origin time, the "gender" concept heavily revolves around the processes of biological human reproduction. My society's educated class on Earth has moved past traditional, pre-22nd century gender culture. However, in the uneducated sectors, male-dominant sexual relationships are normal.

On the topic of the LGBTQ movement, the existence of a "thought-tribe" surrounding irregular sexual practices, as thought of as a social movement, essentially dissolved by the 2030s.

Will there be a new Battletoads?

Yo hmu

Did the movement die by itself or did something else happen?

Shit larp, the language of someone from that far into the future would be incomprehensible to us in the modern day and would definitely not sound like the dialog of a made-for-tv movie scientist
Also why is it always time travel with you faggots? John Titor was the best ever and he was still obviously fake and gay

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-02 103501.png (492x881, 485.5K)

To my knowledge, nothing prevents me from taking you into the future.

The device I use is a small, cone-shaped craft, powered by the ZR/A particle vacuum enhanced energy device, known colloquially during Unification as the 'magic cube' or the 'god cube.'

The technical process of achieving temporal manipulation capabilities is kept very clandestine, primarily due to fears of data theft from non-Alliance entities.

As for the technicalities of the process, I am not familiar with, as I am not an engineer.
However, I do know that there are around three different methods, each varying in effectiveness. One includes part of the usage of 'tunnel' anomalies in space, but I do not know the technicalities of this method.

In the interest of bullshitting, what made you join a random board? If time travel is possible what created the scientific trend towards this type of science?

The intelligentsia of the high class Earth nations that promoted the movement simply lost interest by the early 2030s, and the subject faded into relative obscurity, defeated by topics such as mass extraterrestrial interaction and the global Earth geopolitical tensions and conflicts of the time.

18th scentury English is relatively comprehensive and besides, there are gonna be history nerds in the future studying and learning this language

Does Canada do anything in the future?

are there still tigers on the planet in your time?

>no picture proof
I hate lazy larps

Attached: uqpl6rf8b4z81.jpg (640x853, 70.33K)

these animal

Attached: unknown.png (800x450, 976.56K)

you mean to tell me by 2030 people all just break out of the cult because they lost interest? I find that hard to believe... but granted tough times are coming so they might be forced to face reality