Constructor Theory

Assuming that there exists an initial state and a final state, there exists a constructor that connects both states.

Attached: there exists a constructor that connects initial and final states.png (2732x943, 342.27K)

duhh lincoln logs

Attached: wrongnumber.jpg (638x794, 402.56K)

I only do constructors in C++, Java, and Javascript.

that's so cool

A constructor connects the initial state to the final state. For example, if we have an initial state and a final state, then there exists a constructor that connects those two states. Another example? If we have an initial state called Bob, and a final state called Alice, then there exists a constructor called Timmy, and Timmy connects Bob to Alice. I guess Timmy is a cuck, a cuckstructor. Constructors sure are cool!

Attached: 1635113484287.png (800x1000, 18.52K)

okur

do you think the constructor between the initial and final states follow the path of least action?

In a physical system? I'm not familiar with "constructors" in physics, but you could define them that way

that's so cool!

I wanna find the constructors connecting numbers to other numbers and the constructors connecting equations to other equations in a way of least action.

This isnt as much of a theory as it is you making a hypothesis and not showing your reasoning.

You just posit that this must be true without stating why the initial and final state demand a constructor. Which would be followed by what constructed the current state of the constructor?

I used to stare at my dart board as a kid and do the same thing. Define "least action" well or else you're just masturbating with a childish daydream.

the least action would be the shortest path of two states using the path of least amount of states

Attached: least action.png (2732x1123, 448.55K)

without the constructor, how would two states connect to each other?

they need to connect in some way.

That must be an axiom, because you can construct realities where that is impossible. In our universe, e.g., there exists no constructor to connect any point on planet earth to a point on a planet beyond the visible universe, since things expand faster than with the speed of light after that limit.

Ohhh, a schizo thread

STATE OF WHAT?

Waves!

anything you want.

What are they made of?

Wisconsin

What's stopping them from just seamlessly transitioning? If I accept your first premise then by extension there would have to exist some "constructor" between stage 1 and the first constructor, and so on.
What you're saying is that when something changes form, during the change there exists a state of flux that is infinitely subdivisible. You can always splice a stage between two existing stages.
>If a frog hops toward a wall and every time he hops half the distance to the wall, he will never reach the wall.
Wow, you can think in abstracts. Good for you. You're a certified pseudo intellectual midwit faggot.
Can't say I'm surprised considering where we are.

IMPOSSIBLE THATS CRAZY

I knew you were that /sci/ nigger.

I haven't been to the board in like a year and that was my first post ITT.