I had a squirter gf once and dude let me tell you...

I had a squirter gf once and dude let me tell you. She would just squirt so fucking much and it legit just felt like she was peeing on me a ton if she were on top.
And dude the fucking bed would get fucked. Sometimes I'd stay up all night cleaning it with peroxide and baking soda and vacuuming up the liquid or laying a fan on it and waiting hours for it to dry.
It was fucked.
It was just so fucking much. An absolute huge lake in my bed.
Well, one time I pissed the bed a little. Don't even know what happened but I peed and I woke up and was very embarrassed and told her and she had the audacity to be disgusted with me about it.
And I'm thinking like, bitch, you've been fucking pissing on me for two years now.
And I ain't never been in to that.
But I let you piss on me out of love and you are gonna shame me because I dreamt I was pissing in a toilet and then pissed the bed ONE TIME.
Fucking wild the nerve on that girl and let me tell you, that cum piss smells weird and if you don't get those blankets washed, oh boy. Gross smell.
But dude, not even a plastic lining helped, it was so much. Went right through.
To this day, I just want to fucking understand why she squirted so much.
It was legit like a waterfall or a broken geyser.
I just want to understand. I straight got PTSD over this. I just wanna learn what was going on with her vagina and where she stored all that liquid.
Keeps me up at night sometimes as I try and figure it out but Google ain't like it used to be.

Attached: index-1.jpg (259x194, 4.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1fLjQ6RAV1b3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

voca.ro/1fLjQ6RAV1b3

Attached: woman.jpg (398x224, 25.7K)

Cool larp.
Also, kys

You write a book for Any Forums but say nothing to the person you are fucking.

Hush. B wants to fuck your pissy girl while you watch, but only if she's your sister, she has a timestamp, and you're crying. The last part is definitely true.

Grow a ball and tell her stfu, cumbucket.

Sowwy im trying to improve pronunciation

Went through a liner?
You been fucking an alien?

Where are you from?

Op fuck you this is now a thread for us to simp over this Asian sounding bitch

Asian? She sounded like a french negress to me

Sounded like some Asian mutt to me bro

Either way she’s some kinda impure Mongrel but she’s got a cunt & tits & that’s better than OP’s faggot larp

Latam

Any nudes? Seeing her womanly flaps might help solve the problem.

It's just urea or something right? When they squirt?

Where in the third world fuck is this? Asia?

Lol idiot burgers
Latin america

¿De qué país? No reconozco el acento.

It's piss.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-27 133239.jpg (810x230, 51.36K)

Have you ever peed with boner? Its same thing as squirting. Women are weak and liars but its normal that the weak do lie when they dont have to.

>and she had the audacity to be disgusted with me about it.
It'll never cease to amaze me the level of hypocrisy and lack of awareness that holes have. Sorry you had to go through that user, I hope she gets raped by a pack of niggers.

>where she stored all that liquid
that's what I wonder too

Women dont have a ling urethra like men do
They have very poor bladder control
They piss themselves when they get scared, excited, etc
It smells different because it gets exposed to vaginal bacteria on the way out

It's not yellow tho

nasty

>2022
>Not having a piss kink
Shiggy Diggy Doo

Squirting is gross and I’m tired of pretending it’s not

came to post this. can you imagine living in the current year and not wanting a qt.314 to piss all over your mouth?

Attached: 1649928451850.jpg (720x805, 62.05K)