Y tho?

y tho?

Attached: 01923842349238.png (900x767, 636.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

science.org/doi/10.1126/science.abp8715
duckduckgo.com/?q=cnn ratings&t=ha&va=j&ia=web
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Same reason we got the plague and chicken pox. Sickness jumps species in order to propagate and survive.

Only in close proximity to humans, I still like the india drought theory.
Pissing on the whistle blower is a bad precedent.
inb4 feelings are not facts.

Because the Clown News Network is le desperate for viewers. Ratings in the toilet where they belong.

Cringe

Well, you could actually read the paper that supports this:

A perfect description of the dumpster fire that is democrat policies and the MSM in general including Faux news now that its been tainted with George Soros monies.

duckduckgo.com/?q=cnn ratings&t=ha&va=j&ia=web

Cope as hard as you can. It wont help. Seethe. But that wont help you either.

Propaganda.

Attached: obama propaganda.jpg (640x763, 330.29K)

was all those ramen shops full of syphilis. The people who work there dont eat it that way. they eat pork then 5 hours later eat onion. then 5 hours later have an egg.. ect.

Trumptards. Just ignore them

Attached: 1658874339304755.jpg (360x240, 15.86K)

OK, so tell me which part of the paper is obviously false

Because you cannot refute them. Facts and logic are the mortal enemies of the democrat party.

Attached: leftism.png (1000x1000, 135K)

Ahhh yes of course, the city where there is a lab specifically designed to study these kind of viruses. The market of course. It this city that contains a biolab. What a coincidence. The animals, it makes so much sense. Totally nothing to do with the lab guys we swear. What a shame. It was completely unexpected random mutation in the animals of the market right. Totally not planned guys. The world is full of surprise right?

Attached: got em.jpg (1920x1080, 397.54K)

Democracy and freedom is fragile, and yet our censorship is almost zero. You think we control the narrative in the west? We let ruskies and chinks spew their propaganda all over our channels just because we REFUSE to be authoritarian. Meanwhile to even just sign up for Chinese "YouTube" you must provide your passport number and fill out a full questionnaire before even being allowed in. And if you post something out of line you're most likely imprisoned. The little censorship we have in the west is required so retards like you aren't further programmed by foreign psyops to act as a fifth column

This paper explains the evidence for it coming from the market - it's free for you to read:

The irony of your statement trumptard isn't lost on me

Attached: Stupid-people.jpg (478x395, 30.29K)

>CNN

So it was really leaked from the lab

>You think we control the narrative in the west?
We know you've been caught fabricating your own narratives many times.

The paper sure say there is a very high probability people were infected at the market I guess that can't be denied. But that doesn't mean the virus originated there, it could simply have been "dropped" there from the lab which is only a couple kilometers away... Nice try bro

Yikes. You feelings isn't reality there, bucko.

>MSM lies to everyone all the time!
>Source: trust me bro
Oof

>Paper provides facts and deductive reasoning
>But I FEEL like it can't be right, so I'll just believe my heart
Wowzers

It was so hot this past week, I wanted cold, easy-to-fix and easy-to-eat MSM. I bought a box of Raspberry Jell-O and a tub of Cool Whip. Hadn't had that combo in more than 20 years. Do you fix Jell-O desserts?

Animals from the lab were supposed to be destroyed. Janitor was like, “this is cuisine”, it was the market and it was the lab.

A virus which targets those who drain the health care system the worst?