What are some not so obvious red flags in relationships...

What are some not so obvious red flags in relationships? Thinking about marrying a girl but I just wanna make sure I've got all my t's crossed and i's dotted.

Attached: 1656287676917.jpg (540x524, 48.31K)

No one here has even been close to having one

Personal experiences:
Being too close with her family. It's hard to describe but once you see the line it's obvious. Caught my ex in bed with her brother.
Being too cool, too friendly etc with other people. Having too many friends. 3-5 is normal, shit 10 is fine. But 20-30? She'll never have any time with you.
Always seeking your approval on basic shit. If they're too fucking stupid to know what's important to you after a year, it's just not going to work.
Wanting kids right away or already having kids and wanting more. Alternatively "my kids are my everything". Ok well it seems you don't need me since you have everything. It's not a fun position to be in.
Wanting separate bank accounts or wanting only one joint bank account.
If she's chubby and lazy now it's only going to get worse. She's going to become a house and lay in bed all day.
Wanting to play video games with you. It's not as fun as it sounds. Women are terrible at video games. She just wants to control you through video games.
Like if she can never be alone with herself? Run. You'll never have a moments peace.
If she "can't orgasm"... She's just not sexually attracted to you. She might love you and want your friendship, and don't want to put you into the friend zone so she'll date or marry you because you're financially sound. It might even be a great relationship otherwise. But if she's dry and can't cum, you'll never get sex from her after marriage. She'll end up cheating on you.

i dont date because I am a loser, next question

>relationship advice on Any Forums
She needs to gtf away from you, you’re the red flag

Some of these I get but these I don't:
>"my kids are my everything". Ok well it seems you don't need me since you have everything.
A good mom SHOULD prioritize her kids over everything. Why would you berate someone for that? Should she be partying with you instead of taking care of her kids?

>Wanting separate bank accounts or wanting only one joint bank account.
I'm glad my wife of 15 years has her own bank account. She knows I'm better with money, so sharing one would make us poor very quickly.

>Wanting to play video games with you.
I've always loved playing Videa with my wife. Yes she sucks at them but she wants to share time with me. No control there at all, it's just cozy. Just dont expect to start a competitive team and it's all good. I would be far more worried about a spouse who doesn't get why gaming is important to you.

/thread

Attached: R-12.gif (500x558, 975.86K)

Abusive past relationships.
Please do not make my mistake.
She will never forget about them.
You'll be constantly reminded everyday that some other guy has more power over her than you'll ever have.

its almost like op asked what were some not so obvious red flags and user simply chimed in with his 2 cents.

don't simp, and get married in the first place
/thread

Attached: 1636161428848.gif (220x220, 122.71K)

Red Flags

>Liberal
>Vegan
>gay or bisexual
>odd colored hair
>tattoos
>no job and more than 20lbs overweight
>believes there are more than 2 genders

I can tell you’re a dumb piece of shit

Attached: 8916F028-9EF3-44E4-AB3B-E08E4963345B.jpg (600x602, 122.67K)

May be....but at least my wife ain't fucked up.

polcel detected

and I can tell that you are a homosexual

might have a point.

Attached: b13833507e1ee20d3feaf3967ac179cc.jpg (600x600, 58.46K)

The gaming bit. I didn't really understand what the other replier meant. I love playing simple games with my gf, hell i had the most fun playing among us with her of all the people and games i've played. Sharing interests is a huge deal.

>super active on social media, especially if she's always posting selfies or retarded drama quotes
>if goes on the offensive against you and starts complaining at you whenever something puts her in a bad mood when it has nothing to do with you

> Separate accounts
Knowing how to manage money and credit is important. Accounts can be separate but transparency is the sign of a healthy relationship.

My wife is into economics. She could run the country.

> video games
YMMV
I knew a girl (WoW guildie) who practiced hard and became top performer in our guild. She EARNED her respect.
My wife is a litecore gamer (pacman, spyro). We don't game together but she's a keeper.
Would if she could.

no she wouldn't because youre a dumb biased faggot who cant see that humans are corruptable, yes, even your whore wife could become another clichéd corrupt politician if given the opportunity to do so.